They seemed to know what was going on because they wasted no time. "These aren't major wounds. We'll have him better in no more than 20 hours."

"What! That long!"

"It's actually rather quick if you ask me." One of the doctors said. "Get him in the van." The same doctor instructed the other two.

"Thank you for you assistance. I'm sure Mr. Diaz will appreciate this kind gesture." Sebastian said to the doctor and they just nodded and where on their way.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked Sebastian but it seemed like he was pissed at me.

"Hello earth to Sebastian." He ignored me. He just walked right up the stairs leaving me alone down here.

"Ahhh!"

"Aaahhh! You're back! I am so happy!" Shit Sam scared the crap outta me. He placed me on his shoulders and started walking to .... well to somewhere.

"Shit! Sam you scared me! Now put me down. They're better views in the world than your ass!" I was not happy of people just throwing me on their shoulders like I'm so kind of rag doll.

"So sad that I can't say the same. Cause your ass is nice, huge, and round!"

"Ewwwww eww Sam! Put me down!! You nasty ass pervert." He did as I asked and I noticed we where in a small version of a movie theater.

"Hey I am not a pervert. I am just stating facts."

"Yeah with nasty ass adjectives!" I made my way to the popcorn machine and made us popcorn.

"So we are watching Fast & Furious 5. If you don't mind."

"I don't "

We watched all the series but I got tired along the way and ended up in some room. Looks familiar too. I woke up like at 1 in the morning and finally recognized that this is Sebastian's room. I was going downstairs to get some water when I passed the door where supposedly he stays. I just looked at it.

"He's not there." I jumped up by the sudden voice. I turn around and it was Sebastian.

"What are you doing up?" We asked each other at the same time.

"Stuck in my thoughts and you?"he asked.

"I could say somewhat the same." After a few moments of silence I decided to speak up. "Where do you sleep." His eyes practically shot out of his sockets.

"Umm ... well in the guess bedroom. Why?" 

"I always sleep in your room. I find it weird that the guess doesn't sleep in the guess bedroom." We where walking... I have no idea where but it was a big house we will manage.

"I like i-it when you sleep in my room. It gives me peace to know that you are safe." He confessed.

"You know you can stop with this whole mission thing right? I don't want our relationship to be based on some mission to keep me safe."

"O-our relationship?"

"Yeah with me, you, Sam, and Stephan. Our friendship." I informed him.