"I'm on my way." I hung up and ran to the gps where Sam was. "Go dude I will text you the location."

"Thanks man"I said while patting his back and heading out to my car. I felt my heart being brought back to life. I was going to see Camila again.

I drove to the place Sam told me to go. It was dark but something aluminized the whole hill. Where those candles?

I went up the hill. I was in no rush. But all of a sudden someone tackled me. With a hug that is. Wow first time I get to hug Camila.

She smells so nice. And she looks sexy as hell. But I can't help but tell
She was crying. Wait is that blood on her shirt?!

"We have t-to h-help him." She said while pointing to him.

And right then and there I felt something break again.

This was their date.

🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶🔷🔷🔷

Camila's POV

Oh my god. I can see his car. Thank god he came. He was walking up the hill and I ran to hug him. I can't help but think that this is the first time we've ever hugged.

I shake it off. "We have t-to h-help him." I said trying to contain my sobbing cause it not getting us anywhere. I pointed to Nick.

We got to him fast. To my surprise Sebastian didn't say anything. Like not one word. It was like when I first met him. Only facial expressions. He did seem to be looking around a lot and he was being very observant.

I helped him take Nick to the car. We placed him in the back seat and I went in the passengers while Sebastian was driving.

"Nick... before he went unconscious he said not to take him to a hospital. I don't know why but that's what he said." And I think for a while now I got him to speak. "Don't worry your father knows a guy."

He was one the phone for a good 5 minutes before he hung up.

"Who was that?" No answer.

"So, Are you ok?" No answer.

"I'm not mad at you guys anymore. I think I just over reacted. I mean you couldn't just disobey your Boss. But I am still upset with him."  No Answer.

"I wanna thank you for what you doing. Just know that I appreciate it." No. Fucking. Answer.

"Sebastian! Are you mad at me?!" I turned to him completely in my seat. Something about him was off. I don't like it when we aren't ok. It's just a feeling I have. Everything has to be ok.

"Never. I could never be mad at you."

"Oh." Something about how he said it made my heart do flips

"Wasthatadate?" He rushed his words so fast I could understand. I think he asked if I was gay.

"Did you just ask if I was gay? Why would you thi-"

"No! I-I ...umm... Was that a date? With Nick. You know the whole candles and picnic shit?" He was flustered. Wow d-did I make him flustered. Naaaahhh. It was probably something else.

"Yeah. He did it himself. Cute right?"

"Very." After that he stopped talking.

We got there in no time. To be honest I was glad. The silence and the strong smell of blood was killing me.

We dragged Nick inside and they was to three people in "doctor attire".