Movie Night With The Seven

Guys, this and Car Rides takes place before the seven's Q&A, so they are in a hotel that's near where the show is being held.

Percy: ANNABABE!! I'm boreddddddd!! What are we doing?

Annabeth: We just got here!! How can you possibly be bored that quickly?

Piper: So... you're just gonna ignore the fact that he called you 'Annababe'?

Annabeth: He broke me...

Leo: I'm bored tooooooo!!!! What can we do???

Hazel: Do you guys wanna explore the hotel?

Percy: Boring!! Who wants to explore a hotel?? We're gonna be out most of the time anyway!!!

Annabeth: Percy, you have homework. Go finish that.

Percy: Will you help me ;)

Frank: I swear to you, the next time you make a joke like this, it will be the last one you ever make...

Percy: I think he's mad at us...

Annabeth: Ya don't say!!!

Jason: I found some books if you guys wanna read!!!

Percy: Are you for real sparky? Only weirdos read!

Piper: HEY! Only I call him sparky!!!

Annabeth: Grrrrrrr...

Percy: UHHH I meant, cool people read too!!! Annabeth-th I-I-I was only kidding!!! It's just that... I have dyslexia, so I can't read...

Jason: Um, bro, it's like this hotel was made for us!!! Someone put Greek and Roman versions... probably the girl who put us here... She knows we're demigods...

Percy: DUDE YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!

Piper: I found some movies here!!!

The seven: MOVIE NIGHT!!!

Percy: Whew...

Annabeth: What did you say?

Piper: SO! What do you wanna watch??

Leo: I wanna watch something scary!!!

Annabeth: Don't. Percy will wet his pants...

Percy: HEY!!! It's... true though...

Jason: *sits down next to Piper* So, then we have... I don't like any of these!!

Percy: We could just watch something on Youtube or Netflix!!

Annabeth: Percy-

Percy: We can use our phones now!!! Leo made them monster free!!! See, I can be smart!!! I can 'provide solutions'

Piper: I'm assuming this is about one of the arguments in the car...

Annabeth: Yeah, When we were thinking of ideas of what to say to the mortals who were staring at the car and lightning wide eyed...

Annabeth: Also, Percy, we are all way over our limit!!! You don't wanna waste money, do you???

Percy: Okay... Do we have to watch a movie???