Headcanon

Guys I wrote this on my own!!! I'm so happy with it!!! Hope you like it!!!

Ten years after the Giant War, Calypso sat on a bench in New Rome, talking to Piper about The Leo And Calypso's Garage, which she and Leo were pretty serious about opening. Then she heard a voice behind her.

"Hey Sunshine! Any room for me?" said Leo as Calypso fought back a smile.

"You guys sit, I gotta get ready for a date with Jason..." said Piper, getting up as Leo sat down and put his arm around Calypso.

"Ohhhh!!! Where's Sparky taking you?"

"I have no idea... Probably a museum or something..." she said, sighing.

"But next week I'm taking him to an amusement park, so that should be fun!"

Leo burst out laughing. "S-S-Sparky? Amusement park??? That's the biggest joke i've ever heard!!!!"

Piper snorted. "I've taken him before"

Leo's eyes widened, "How???"

"I reward him with a kiss" she said, shrugging.

"And he's okay with that?"

"This is Jason we're talking about here. He'd do it for me, I'm his girlfriend after all... Besides, I do go to museums with him."

"So you think he'd do it for me?" Leo said, trying for a puppy face. Calypso swatted his arm, as Piper chuckled.

"Anyway, I gotta go" She said, waving as she walked away.

"Soooo..." Leo said, turning to Calypso.

"So what?" she said.

"Do I get a reward?" he said, puckering his lips.

"No... I still don't like you, you know" Calypso smiled.

"Oh yeah? You're gonna marry a man you don't like?"

Calypso scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, and turned to see Leo, on one knee, holding out... his empty hand.

"Leo... Where's the ring?" she said, eyeing his empty hand.

"A guy asks you to marry him, and that's what you say? Dang, girl!'

"But I want the ring..." she said, barely able to contain her smile.

"I'll make you one soon... I was planning on doing this later, but I couldn't resist... I know it's not the perfect proposal... We can tell everyone this happened different-"

She pressed her lips against his, her eyes glistening with tears of joy. Sure it wasn't extravagant, and Leo forgot the ring, but it was still... perfect.

"I'll marry you since you insist on it, Valdez. But remember, if anyone asks about the kiss-"

"It never happened." They both said, smiling.

Dedicated to

Fangirl_Forever101

intelleblue

samiithefangirl

ScarletArrowKitty

jgirlhgirl

Lily_Adranine

SonofAthena1979

CheshireKitty0918

-_Mrs_Fred_Weasley_-

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

BYE!!