Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Hey guys! It’s been a long time right? Hope you’ll forgive me. Not much happening in this chapter, but it had to be written. Plz fan comment and vote! I love to hear your opinions! :D

I kept walking through the school hallways, not looking up. Wow, these school floors are really dirty.

In the end I bumped into a pole and had to look up. This was stupid, it’s not like I did anything wrong.

“Except assault a student,” I muttered under my breath. Even though Hannah is the most annoying person on the planet, didn’t mean you could just push her when you liked. At least without getting in trouble.

“Hey Amy? Got out the claws earlier huh?” Jack’s voice made me come back into reality.

I gritted my teeth at his comment. Of course the whole school would know about Hannah and I fighting. Not that it really was a fight. I assumed Hannah was telling everyone I tried to beat her up. Maybe add in that there was some blood.

“Well you know, no body messes with me,” I said sarcastically.

Jack grinned. “Well it was about time someone took out that little brat”

A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips. “I guess”

The bell rang out and that meant lunch was over. Jack looked at his timetable and cursed.

“Gotta go, Science next and I’m on thin ice with Miss Grabel after that stink bomb incident” He told me quickly, and then sprinted down the hall.

Students were everywhere now. And they all looked at me, then whispered to their friends. Great, now I had a reputation. I was a good girl! Not the type that smokes under the bleachers!

I could see Courtney out of the corner of my eye as she rushed towards me. For once I didn’t want to talk to her or Alice.

“Amy the principle wants to see you” Her words confirmed my fear. I was in some serious trouble.

I sighed and started to trudge along to the office. Courtney and Alice were by my side like magnets in an instant.

“We can come with you if you want” Alice told me sweetly. I shook my head.

Courtney frowned. “Are you sure? Because we could bring on the tears, you know, say how Hannah’s been so mean to us”

I gave a faint laugh. “I’d rather not sink to her level”

The both waved and ran off to class.

As I wandered towards the office, some teachers gave me glares. How could they know?

I finally reached the principles office and stood outside the door. My hand grasped the doorknob and slowly turned it open.

The principle along with the school nurse was waiting inside.

They motioned for me to sit on the chair in front of his desk.

“So Amy, would you like to tell me why you’re here?” The principle asked.

I hung my head. “I might of…kind of…pushed Hannah”

“Why exactly did you do that?”

I looked up, determined to look him in the eye. “She was making fun of me with her friends and when I asked her to move she continued to taunt me so I pushed her”

The principle looked at the nurse, “Told you it was a provoked attack”

The nurse nodded and gave me a strange look. “According to Hannah you did more than just push her”