"Hello," The guy on the right said.

"Hi, are you Phil?" I asked, but the guy on the left raised his hand.

"Thank you Mr. Thompson" I said and we walked out to the door to the right. 

"That's me fellas, whatcha need?" A guy in a red t-shirt and khakis said. His curly black hair resembled Harry's from when he was sixteen and he had thick black rimmed glasses. 

"Can you show us all the tapes of the outside and inside from September 7th around 11 AM? My girlfriend was stabbed in here that day, as you probably know." I told him and the guy in the middle gasped.

"Oh my! You're the boy that wouldn't let her go after it!" He said, surprised to recognize me, "I'm so sorry about her! I meant to say something, but I just couldn't find the words..."

"It's okay. Hopefully everything will be fine and she'll be okay, but if we plan on making sure this doesn't happen again, we have to see the video footage from that day."

They all nodded and turned to their computers, starting to type things in. The man on the right turned to me, "Okay, so this is all of our entrances to the building around 11. Why don't you both try watching for a moment and see if you see anything suspicious."

I nodded, moving closer to the screen. I watched, making note of any details or figures that I thought would be Mia.

"There!" Harry yelled, "Rewind it a bit!"

The man rewinded the footage and Harry pointed to Camera 4's screen. As if on cue, a person wearing a black hoodie walked into the store, blonde hair flowing gracefully behind her. It had to be Mia. There was no way it could be anyone else. Seeing her made my blood boil. That bitch stabbed my girlfriend. I tried to calm down a little.

"Do these things have audio?" I asked.

"Sadly, no" he answered, "we were supposed to be getting new cameras that could, but these don't."

"Speed it up to when she was leaving," Harry told them, "We need to see if she was driving or walking."

The man sped up the footage until we saw Mia run out of the store. He yelled over to Phil, "Turn your camera to 11:28 am!"

Phil typed the information into his computer and more footage popped up. We saw Mia run out of the store. She looked both ways before running into the parking lot and jumping into the passenger seat of a black SUV. On the instant that her door shut, the SUV was put into reverse and drove away quickly, but not before I told Phil to pause the camera.

"Go back to the driver," I told him, "I thought I saw a glimpse of the driver."

He backed the image up by seconds, continuing to click until the best image of the driver's face was shown. Within seconds, my face was twisted in confusion, but quickly turned to anger. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"I should have known!" I yelled, slamming my fist on the table.

"Niall, who is that?" Harry asked, continuing to look at the camera, confused. I gritted my teeth before turning to him to answer.

Mark.

.

.

.

Perrie's P.O.V~

Once I made it to the hospital, Ana was already halfway asleep on the couch. I looked over at Cassidy, who was still unconscious. The doctor said today or tomorrow, so why not today?

I decided not to wake Ana, so I sat my gift down on the table quietly. I had bought Cassidy a "Get Well Soon" teddy bear and some balloons. I knew she would be happy to see it when she woke up.

Niall stormed into the room suddenly before realizing that Ana was asleep. I could tell her was angry and Harry went over to Ana, shaking her lightly.

"What happened?" I asked him.

His jaw clenched, "The store let us see the surveillance footage, so we would have proof that it was Mia that stabbed her."

"That's good, right?" I asked, "It was her?"

Harry nodded, "Yeah, but I think he's more upset about who her getaway driver was."

I turned to Niall, "Who was her getaway driver?"

"Mark." 

Ana's eyes widened, suddenly fully awake, "You can't be serious! They're working together?"

"Yeah," Niall sighed, "This is all just ridiculous."

Suddenly, the door to the room opened. I expected a nurse to walk in, but it was a woman I had never seen before in her late thirties with frazzled hair. She looked familiar, but I was pretty sure I had never seen her before. Niall looked almost as puzzled as I did about who she was or why she was here.

I was no longer curious, however, when I noticed the surprised expression on Ana's face.

"Mrs. Morgan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you all enjoy that surprise?

Did you all enjoy the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know!

~Cassidy:)