o End Of Summer Party o

It was around seven o'clock and all I could hear was Alex and Karen arguing upstairs. I felt really bad for him because he was just so alone. He hadn't left his room since the whole James incident and that was this morning. He hasn't eaten anything, talked to anyone. I was starting to get worried. 

I heard Karen roaming down the stairs until she walked outside the front door, slamming it. I sighed and looked at the last slice of pizza on my plate. I grabbed it and began walking up the stairs until I reached his room. 

I hesitated but knocked on it, "Alex? You okay?"

There was no sound of movement or any sound at all.

I knocked again, "Alex?"

This time, I didn't bother to knock...I just opened the door and stepped in. The sight that I saw was heart breaking. It made my hands sweaty and my heart throb in pain. Alex was sitting straight, his back against the wall, crying into his hands.

Alex.....was crying.

I never thought I'd ever seen him cry but now that I have, all i wanted to do was make it stop. I hurriedly placed the plate on his desk and ran towards him. I knealed before him, wrapping my arms around him as tight as I could.

It took a while before he hugged back and cried into my shoulder.

"Alex it's okay," I said tears already forming in my eyes. He just continued to cry into my shoulder, never looking up once. I didn't know what he was crying about but It didn't matter because all I wanted to do was make sure he was okay.

I stroked his hair trying to calm him down, "What happened?"

He shook his head and brought his face more towards my neck and cried harder. I felt extremely bad. Maybe Alex was like this all along. Maybe he kept smiling and nodding and being himself, pretending that everything was fine when he was breaking inside.

I pulled him closer and the crys began to fade....

There were just smalls crys here and there. He lifted his head from my neck and looked into my eyes. His eyes were red and he tried to wipe the tears away but they kept on falling. He looked like he was freezing....he probably was. School stared September second for us, which was tomorrow but in Forks, September was considered Winter because it was freezing.

He layed his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes....

I got up and pulled a blanket from his bed and walked over towards him. I wrapped it around the both us slowly so he wouldn't freeze to death. I wanted to ask him about the situation but he didn't look ready....he just looked tired.After a few seconds he opened them and tried to get up but I pulled him back down.

"It's okay...", I said and he sat back down on the ground and layed his head on my shoulder once more. Soon he was sound asleep and as time passed by..so was I.

-    -   -   -    -    -    -   -    -    -    -     -     -     -       -      -       -       -     -       -      -        -       -      -      -     -     -     -

I woke up to a faint noise coming from my back pocket. I opened my eyes and sighed once I saw Alex still asleep, laying on me. I really hope he was okay. I picked up my phone, my voice croaked because of the hours I've been asleep.

"Where are you?! Matt's party started like 10 minutes ago!", I heard Miranda shout.

"What?!", I asked confused, looking at the time on my phone.

8: 15

Shoot.

"I don't think we'll be able to make it," I said glancing at Alex.