o Secrets o

(The Next Morning)

"I was on medication Cassie!", he shouted.

"So what are you saying?! That the kiss didn't mean anything?!"

"Shit, don't say that!"

"Say what?", I shouted.

"The "K" word!"

"Oh My God...."

"Look I didn't kiss you okay?! The medication did!"

"Seriously? The medication kissed me Alex?"

"Fuck! Don't say it like that!", he cried out.

"You're confusing me..."

"Look it didn't mean anything okay? I took some medication for the hangover and I guess it made me act weird or whatever...That's it. And I'm already dating Alice so it's not like I have feelings for you or anything...Did it um mean anything to you?"

My heart sank, ".....No," I said turning around and walking out of his room. It was stupid of me to think that me and Alex had a chance of being together. I knew all along that he had feelings for Alice but....the kiss. It was so....passionate. It was like he meant to kiss me....Guess not.

I flopped on my bed and sighed. 

Ughh, school tomorrow.

Great.

Just what I need.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I slipped it out. It was a missed call from Miranda. Me and her have been close...kinda. Well closer than I am with anyone else in the group. I re-dialed her number and heard her voice after three rings.

"Oh My God! Guess what?!", she shouted.

"What?"

"Alex and Alice are going out! Ahhh!", she screamed.

I sighed. There names didn't even make any sense! It was like Aliex....Ew.

Ours would of been Calex.

That kinda made sense right? Yes, yes it did. Team Calex.

Shit, shut up Cassie and stop thinking like this! What the fuck!?

Wait....Why am I arguing with my brain?!

"Yeah I heard."

"Hey you should go to Matt's party tonight. The whole's schools going. It's kinda like a 'Last Day Of Summer type of Shit' . "

I laughed, "Mhmm...So you and Matt huh?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb Miranda...he likes you."

"Yeah but Colton-

"Look the way they described Colton is Err...not that nice. So until I meet him, he's an ass okay?"

She laughed, "Okay? So the party? You coming?"

"Err...I don't know, I'll ask Karen."

"Kay, call me back later."

"Bye," I said hanging up the phone and falling back against the bed. I dialed a number and the person soon picked up.

"Hello?", he asked.

"Kyle we're going to a party."

"I'll go get my leotard ready. Goodbye."

I laughed and shook my head. Kyle was......well he was just Kyle.

I got off the bed and opened my door to walk up to see Alex standing there.

"Umm...?", I said confused.