I Fight With Holograms

Start from the beginning

"The highest setting on holograms please JARVIS."

"Are you absolutely sure ma'am I am aware of your health concerns and it maybe further damaging to your health."

"I am sure JARVIS. Can you also put on some music please?"

Rag Doll by Aerosmith started to play before blue holograms of people appeared with weapons of all sorts. They all charged her at once, a very smart tactic. But as the holograms approached, everyone observed the change in her. Her back straitened, her stance deepened, her breathing evened out, and she seemed more sure of herself.

Jackson took a deep breath before closing her eyes and attacking. Before their very eyes, a whirlwind unfolded of limbs and weapons, accompanied by sprays of blue holographic blood. Percy's eyes snapped open before her attack hit a hologram. She grabbed the mans gun and shot him with it, then turned it on two other people behind her without looking. All three holograms flickered out of existence. She flipped over a man, grabbing his head and snapping it as she went over. He faded from existence too.

Her bare feet touched the ground before she ducked and landed in a plank. She rolled to her right as a hologram attempted to shoot her. Percy pushed herself backwards with her arms, sliding through his legs on her belly and kicked him with both feet in the genital area as hard as she could. He collapsed and fizzled out. Another tried to shoot her but yet again she ducked causing the bullet to go through another's head. Percy then took a knife from the shooter and slit their throat. Those two disappeared, their lights going out.

Spinning around, she threw the knife into the heart of another. With her back turned, a holographic taser was shoved into the small of her back. Percy's back arched and another soldier punched her twice in the stomach, now causing her to double over. Suddenly she dropped and spun her leg out, knocking the soldiers to the ground, both hitting their heads and fizzling out.

The last holographic soldier stood shaking, a gun in his hands. A holographic bullet pierced her right shoulder, quickly simulating pain. But Jackson didn't flinch. She just jabbed two pressure points in quick succession, the man flickering out.

Hawkeye stepped up to her in the stunned silence. "Did you get the objective?"

The woman nodded and opened her right fist revealing a blue holographic memory chip. Clint nodded and it disappeared.

The doors to the training room opened again, causing a dramatic "come on! Is there no security?!" from Tony. In walked Fury- he wasn't smiling but his eyes twinkled.

"Well it looks like you still need training. You all do. The Avengers need to work as a team altogether. You can't fight as individuals and you can't fight as the original Avengers and the New Avengers. This will lead to fighting. Agent Jackson over there can help with this. She has quite the experience with uniting VERY different people to work as one."

Fury let a hint of a genuine smile play across his lips.

"Welcome to the Avengers, Jackson. Its good to have you back."

And with that Fury left, coat tails flapping with his swift exit.

-------------------------------

It was a two weeks until the Avengers could get together. Clint and Nat had a mission in Canada that lasted three days. After they came back, Cap and Bucky were sent on a day long mission of search and rescue. Rhodey had a meeting the day after that with the president. On the sixth day, a Saturday, Scott and Peter showed up, tasked by Fury to be a part of the Avengers.

The two could only do part time since Peter had school and Scott had training to do to become a SHIELD agent. It would pay well for him and it would allow him to see his daughter more seeing as he was now a part of the government- this looked really good to his ex and she then allowed him to see his daughter more because he got his act cleaned up. His daughter also always loved to see his dog sized ant.

Since Peter could only attend on a weekend, they tried to get together for the day that the two showed up but Percy was on six day long mission in Britain. She arrived on a Friday afternoon, everyone already there, bruised, bloody, and dirty. Percy took a shower, flipping off Clint on her way to the bathroom when Clint laughed at her disgruntled, tired state.

Percy reappeared a half hour later, much less scary and all cleaned up. Peter and Scott were introduced and they all gathered on the couches.

"As Fury said, we need to bond." Steve started, thinking up another of his life-changing speeches that are never scripted. "Some of us work together better than others. And that needs to change."

Tony scoffed. "That is an understatement."

"Shush Stark." Steve continued as is he wasn't interrupted by the billionaire. It honestly happened too often. "We need to work on this. We need to be in tune with each other so we can fight better. All of us have to not just trust ourselves, but each other on the field and in day to day life"

Percy then stood up, taking the stage as Steve sat down. "We barely know each other. We don't know each others likes and dislikes, our strength and weaknesses. We need to know what makes us be individuals. Before I came to SHIELD, there were two groups of individuals that I helped to join together. They fought bloody battles with each other, but in the end, they separated and moved to different sides of the U.S. An event almost brought war between these two people recently. I spent time with both groups, finding that they were very different but so very alike. I joined them together, ending hundreds of thousands of years of bloodshed that was between the two groups just by listening to them and doing what they do. So, with even all of our differences, we can become the Avengers."

"Damn." Tony said. "That was better than Cap's speeches."

"Language." Thor muttered, causing Steve to glare at Point Break.

Steve huffed then groaned before continuing to talk. "Me and Agent Jackson have come up with a plan that contains a series of trust exercises to get us to trust each other more along with us doing each others hobbies. We have about a week and a half to do these exercises along with getting used to each others fighting style. We will have a few guests pop in from time to time, most likely to only show us their fighting styles and get input on ways to improve it. Say hello Scott Lang and Peter Parker. They are Ant-Man and Spiderman, respectively but you should probably already know that."

Everyone nodded and got to thinking on what their hobby would be. Naturally some people migrated to the one who also shared their hobby. There were a few groups and a couple of single person groups.

"So, for the first few days we will do each others hobbies with them. The next four will be purely fighting." Steve said before asking Pietro to say his hobby.

"Running." The speedster said, causing Sam to groan and mutter softly.

Steve himself said that his hobby would be drawing. Tony and Vision paired up and said that they chose building while Wanda and Natasha chose dancing. Rhodey, Sam, and Thor all agreed that their hobby was flying. Clint, Bruce, and Bucky wanted to go to an animal shelter- the three loved animals so much that they often went to animal shelters to destress from their day.

Finally, Percy said that she would be telling her backstory and what happened at the HYDRA base. They all wanted to know about the energy that was seemingly extracted from her.

Everyone settled and started talking while Steve and Percy devised a planned schedule for the next few days.

As they were told their schedule, everyone dispersed to go off to their own rooms or to hang out in the vents.

------
How did you guys like it? Was it confusing? Feel free to leave comments😊 What part did you like the best?