42. To new friends

Paris,

I was still driving around right now I still don't have anywhere to go to. I'm hungry and tired as fuck as well, I saw some short guy crossing the street on his damn phone I was gon run him...

Naw fuck I look like going to jail, I beeped my horn and his eyes instantly shot up I rolled my eyes waving him to move outta my fucking way. Like, boy.

He came over to my window he was cute but extremely short. "Hi, can I help you with something?"

"Yeah um what's yo name ma?"

"Paris why?" I asked giving him hella attitude.

"Damn baby feisty huh?" He smirked.

"So what do you want?"

"I was just wondering too why you've been wandering this same street for the fourth time now ma?"

"I don't have anywhere to go that's why."

"Damn for real, well I'm in town for a few days you can come to my crib." He suggested.

"I don't know you at all dude."

"I know, but I don't mind helping a sista out ya digg?"

"Fine get inside then." I sighed.

"So what's your name baby?"

"Paris and you?"

"Jason, but the ladies call me Jay ya heard?"

"Say where you from Jay?"

"New Orleans how bout chu?"

"Buffalo NY."

"Oh cool."

"Yep..."

We pulled up at his home and may I say that it was real nice.

"Damn you sure did go all out for somebody who's only gonna be in town for two more days

"Damn you sure did go all out for somebody who's only gonna be in town for two more days." I complimented.

"Yeah, well I wanted this damn house ma so I bought it." He explained.

I nodded as I looked around. "Come to sit down." He said.

I sat right next to him. "So Jay um, not to be in your business, but how can you afford a home like this?"

"I don't think you'd care..." He waved it off.

"I asked didn't I?" I giggled a bit.

"Just forget it, but um how did you get all the way to Cali if you from NY?"

"Well um, my mother lost her job so we had to move to Compton."

"Damn how you get to Cali though ma?"

"Well my ex-boyfriend/fiancé lives here and I moved in with him, but now he threw me out..." I sighed just thinking about it.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be it's all my fault anyway, I should have never cheated on him."

"Who did you cheat with, ma?"

"My first love." I began to blush a bit.

"Sounds to me you still in love with yo first love?" He smirked.

"Maybe I am, I'm just confused as all hell right now, to be honest."

"Cool."

"You probably think I'm some kind of hoe now huh?"

"I'm not judging you, baby, we're all human we make mistakes, some forgivable, some not, but at the end of the day life still goes on."

"That's true, but now I have four kids to take care of and no place to go to Jay."

"Damn four kids how old are you ma?"

"20," I said.

"Damn ma."

"I know, my mama kicked me out when I was 16 so I started staying with my baby father."

"What happened with that?"

"Well we broke up and I started dating someone else and now boom, a kid later and now I'm out on my ass."

"Well let me treat chu to some food."

"Sure Jay."

•••

"So tell me a little bit about yourself Jay."

"Well I'm 26 years old, I have two beautiful daughters and I wish to someday become an actor."

"That's really great, let me take a picture of you."

"Sure ma."

"Say, new friends!"

"New muthafuckin friends!"

I bust out laughing as he did a pose he's so attractive. (MM.)

"I send it to Facebook and Twitter," I said.

"Cool ma."

"So two girls, are you dating anyone?"

"Nope..." He simply responded.

I nodded. "I'm gonna try the single life."

"Shit the single life been boring as fuck for me ya heard."

"I love your accent, Jay."

"Thank you." He smiled.

"And you have an amazing smile."

"Why thank you Paris."

"Mhmm, sorry, but you're extremely handsome."

"Thank you and you're extremely beautiful."

I blushed hard. "Thanks, Jay."

Then somebody liked my pic and it was O'Shea's ass. 🤔🙄😒 was the three emojis that he commented on.

He fine ain't he? I commented back.

😡 He replied.

Lol.😜😚

After that, I got off of Facebook and finished listening to Jay. He is so mad...