Chapter 12: Recovery

The next morning...I woke up and saw 2 blurry faces. It took me a few seconds to focus my eyes. Then I saw that it was Tao and Yixing.

" She's waking up!" said Yixing.

" Finally. How do you feel lil' sis?" asked Tao. I didn't answer. I had this weird feeling. I woke up with that same bad headache, but as I sat up for a few seconds...the headache went away. I could finally concentrate, and I wondered why Yixing was here. " Thank GOD nothing too serious happened. You know...you should be thankful. If I hadn't ran you here and given you that baking soda and give you your shots this morning...you could've fallen into a coma! Or even die..."

He scared me. A lot. Yixing was looking at me and nodding.

" How do you feel?" asked Yixing. I nodded.

" I feel OK," I replied. Tao gave me a soup. He fed me one spoonful. OH GOD. It was my grandma's soup: only the BEST in the world! I shrieked. Tao laughed.

" I know you would like it!" he laughed. He handed me the bowl and the spoon because he knows that I HATE to be fed. " So here's the deal...or what's happening. Since I know that last night you and Yixing met and became friends...and I trust him...we're both going to take care of you for the whole day. Today, at 2, I have a meeting with SM about your song. SO, If you don't mind, Yixing is going to watch you for like 5 hours until I finish my meeting. Then I'll be back and we can trade off and then we'll both watch you. If you don't mind...we'll stay here for the night. We'll go sleep on your couches. And...if you want someone else to watch over you...I can call them over. But Yixing was just really concerned about you."

" It's fine," I said. I pretended like I didn't care. Tao began to talk again.

" Don't worry about him. He takes care of us whenever we're sick. He's like the mama of EXO-M. And believe me. If I trust him enough to leave him alone with my sick little sister for 5 hours or more, you can 102% trust him. Don't worry..." said Tao. I laughed.

" I'm not worried Tao! Don't overreact!" I said. We laughed and Yixing joined us on the side. I also told them that I felt much better and didn't have a headache.

" Fresh air will REALLY clear you up..." said Yixing. Tao snapped in glory.

" It will. Go get dressed. We'll wait for you downstairs and we'll go for a walk," said Tao. He pulled Yixing over and closed my door. I washed up, took a quick bath, and dressed in very casual clothes. I went downstairs and met them. Tao escorted me to his car. I could tell Yixing was a little embarassed and felt a little awkward. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back then looked at Tao.

" Where are we going?" I asked Tao. He started to drive. Yixing sat in the passenger's seat while I sat in the back seat.

" The mall!" said Tao. What? NO! I HATE the mall! It was far from my house. Since Tao was so nice to me these few days I didn't make a problem. I sat there and started to text my friends.

We have still been talking a lot, but not as much. I get a few texts from them every hour, whereas I used to get hundreds. I told them about the incident last night.

" God. You are just TOO LUCKY. You have the best brother and boyfriend. They're both taking care of you...Tao doesn't know about you and Yixing...and there's no trouble. NOW YOU EVEN GET TO RECORD A SONG WITH THEM! YOU MIGHT EVEN BECOME A SINGER! WHO KNOWS!?" texted Hannah.

" I'm jealous of you...bae!" texted Erika.

" Thanks. Also, thanks for still staying with me even though I've been really busy these few weeks..." I said.

" No biggie. That's what friends are for :)" texted Hannah.

We texted for the rest of the car period.