Dobengal x Reader Lemon

I sighed slowly as I glanced at the bottom of my glass. The alcohol wasn't numbing my mind as quickly as I wanted it to. He hasn't been back in a while. What if something happened to him? Or what if... what if he- No no. Dobengal wouldn't do that. We'd been together for almost nine months and he'd always come back. We had also finished moving in together before he left for his quest. I was so excited when he had asked me if I wanted to because we'd been spending a lot of time together at his place, and I basically lived there more than my own apartment.

I also remembered when I told Yukino about it. She and the rest of the guild are still wandering how we got together. I smiled a bit. People in the guild still question how we're still together. They all expected Doben to be single for life, and for me to go for someone more like Sting-chan, Rouge-chan or for anyone else but Doben. Guild mates also ask about what we do and I usually keep it short and reveal very little. It's none of their business really. Dobengal and I do things together like any other couple and we like the intimacy of the privacy. Some people understood that and would lay off, others not so much.

"(Y/N)-chan, you've been staring at that glass for a while. What's on your mind?" Rouge asked as he took a seat beside me.

I sighed deeply. "Just thinking, Rouge." I replied. I felt him shift his stool closer as he took a sip of his own mug. I could smell the alcohol on him when he walked over. "By the way, Rouge how much have you had to drink?" I asked as I scooted my stool to the left.

He hiccuped, "I don't know. I just know I've had enough to rival the fairy's little guild master with Sting!" He stopped mid-thought and smiled at me. "You know you look cute when you're concerned."

I slightly blushed and replied, "Rouge t-this is out of character for you. Did someone spike your drink with something?"

He hiccupped again and this time put his arm over my shoulders. "What do you mean out of character? I thought you and me could-"

"Could what Rouge?" A smooth voice said threateningly. Rouge froze in mid-action as he slowly turned around to see Dobengal.

"D-Dobengal- hey I was just-" Rouge stuttered as he slowly got up and walked away from me. "Leaving?"

"No, (Y/N) and I were about to go home," Dobengal replied as he snaked his arms around my waist and stood protectively behind me. The others across the bar started to laugh a bit at Rouge as Dobengal and I left the guild hall. We continued to walk down the streets to our apartment. It was pretty dark but the moon lit most of our way.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh Doben I'm so sorry. I-" He cut me off with a kiss. It was dark enough out that anyone outside wouldn't have been able to see his face. Soon enough he pulled back and kept his forehead to mine while looking into my eyes.
"Don't apologise for things a drunken fool was doing." He said as he held me closer. My breathing hitched a little as my heart beat continued to race faster.
"Dobengal," I whispered as I leaned in.

He smiled and pulled away. "Come on home, I have something I want to do with you."

~Time Skip~

My blush stayed the entire walk home. -But after we'd kissed he also pulled his mask up.- Dobengal and I had briefly caught up while my stomachs butterflies continued to soar. "So Doben, what was it you wanted to show me?" I asked as we entered our apartment.

He turned around and I could see a slight blush under his mask. "I, uh, was wondering," he started, "if maybe you'd like to..." I started to blush more at the idea he was getting at. After all the things we've done, we still haven't slept together in the fun way. The fact he was stuttering, my Dobengal stuttering and asking if he could made my day.

I smiled cheekily and pulled down his mask again. "Yes?" I teased as his blush started to darken more. He started to get more fidgety as I started to lean in.

"Ah fuck it." He growled as he met my lips halfway and pulled me to him. I let out a heavy breath as he pulled back for air.

"Doben I- ahh," I let out a moan as he went for my neck. My breathing continued to become heavier as his hands traveled down my back. One hand stopped on my ass and the other went under my blouse to my bra. He quickly unhooked it tossed it away along with my top. I managed to get his shirt off as well as he decided to pick me up and continue this in the bedroom. He also managed to lose his own pants as we went. But we carried on anyways.

He soon laid me down on the bed and went back to my lips. Then one hand went for my breast and the other slid to my pants. I started to quiver with excitement as I felt his member grow. I let out another moan as I started to grind against him. "Dobengal I can't wait-" I sighed as he slid down my torso. He looked back at me with his lust filled eyes as he got to my pants.

"Do you want me to continue (Y/N)?" Doben asked as he took a moment. I knew deep down he was asking to make sure it was alright, but at the moment he was doing it to tease me. I nodded and watched him slowly take off my pants and underwear. He smirked. "(Y/N)-chan, you're already this wet?" He asked as he slowly stuck a finger into me. I let out a moan as he continued.
"O-only for you Doben-chan." I managed as he started to insert another finger. I continued to moan as he started to rub my cilt as well. Soon I felt myself tightening. "Dobengal I'm close!" I half yelled as my back started to arch. Then suddenly, he stopped.
I whined, "Dobenga-al. Why'd you sto-" And I soon found out why. I looked up to see him above me with his fully erect cock ready to go.

"You sure you're ready?" He asked lowly.

I stopped and looked into his eyes. "Yes."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "I love you so much (Y/N)."

I nodded and whispered, "I love you too." He smiled as he went back for another long kiss and slowly started to thrust himself into me. My hips bucked forwards as I felt him slowly move in and out of me. I started to pant in the anticipation as Dobengal let out a loud moan. When he was fully inside me it was then I realised how long his dick was. He chuckled. "(Y/N) you're so tight." I let out a throaty moan as my response while he began to thrust.

He may not have been the first one to bed me, but he was the biggest I've had. My first time wasn't really all too special either. It was drunk sex and not fun. But this, this was my second time and I only ever wanted Dobengal to be the guy I share any other time with.

I was brought out of thought though when Doben finally reached a speed and thrust that hit the right spot. "Dobengal!" I panted as he carried on. "K-keep hitting that s-spot!" I moaned.

He grunted in response and I soon felt myself tightening around him again. "Doben-n I-I'm about to cu-" I cut myself off and let out a loud moan as I felt my release.

He moaned loudly as well but kept going hard at it. "(Y/N) I'm about to-" Dobengal grunted loudly as he pulled out and released on my stomach. He huffed and laid down on top of me. "We," he paused as caught his breath, "we should do this more often."

I chuckled and hugged him. "Yeah, we should." I replied while I felt him hug me back.
Dobengal then slowly pinned me to the bed. "So ready for round two?"