Natsu x Reader Lemon Part 2

~(Y/n) POV~

Quickly you turned around as he went to strip off his pants. The smirk on his face was completely different from and other smile or smirk you've ever seen him give anyone.

For one...it was sort of a turn on. You were again, broken out of your thoughts when you finally realized Natsu about to get into the tub with you.

You gave him a dowey eyed look as he got into the tub over you. He noticed and chuckled, "(Y/n) you look so cute!"

You blushed and looked away, but Natsu grabbed your chin to look at him. "(Y/n), don't look away. I like seeing you blush because of me."

Your blush went ten shades deeper and he smirked at his accomplishment. The pyro then leaned into kiss you. And you did likewise.

Then your lips met and the face battling began. He obviously was the more dominant of the two of you, but you fought for dominance against him. In the middle of the moment, you felt his wet tongue lick your bottom lip.

You decided not to let him in though, just to see what he would do. Growling, Natsu soon smirked into the kiss and grabbed your ass to let try to get you to gasp, and surprisingly, it didn't work.

Sure you jumped, but you didn't gasp liked he wanted you to. Soon another idea came to his mind as his hand that had been fondling your ass, went slowly farther down.

He then found your core and started to tease your clitoris and opening with his fingers. You gasped this time, and he was able to stick his tongue into your mouth.

Your tongues battled and you both went over each other's mouths with your tongues. You moaned through all of it though because Natsu was still fingering you.

Then suddenly, he pulled back from the kiss and retracted his fingers from down under to look at you.

You were heavily panting, and wet. In more ways than one. Natsu smirked again, and then leaned into you neck and started leaving love marks all the way down your neck. And both his hands went to your chest to start fondiling your breasts.

He continued this for several minutes, earning moans of pleasure from you. Then he went down your neck to the valley between your breats to kissing down to your stomach. When the water blocked his head from going down farther, he looked at you.

Slowly, you uncoiled your legs and spread them so Natsu could lift them over his shoulders. Suddenly, your moans became louder as his tounge went in and out of your core, teasing you. Pleasuring you.

"Na-Natsu! Please...I need the real thing," you panted heavily as you felt your core tightening. Natsu didn't respond, he just hummed, sending vibrations into your pussy and making you cum into his mouth.

Natsu licked your jucies up, and put your legs down to look at you again. "You know (y/n), you taste really good."

He then leaned into your ear and whispered, "But I'm all fired up now."

You didn't get what he meant until his member was at your enterance.

"You ready?" He asked as he was slowly pushed him member into you.

Quickly, you wrapped your legs around his waist, and looked at him with a smirk that finally matched his. "About damn time Natsu-sama."

Natsu then thrusted into you fully, leaving you gasping and moaning. As quickly as he went in, Natsu went back out. He did this several times making you moan his name and commands of going harder and faster.
And boy did the Dragon Slayer obey.

~Time Skip~

You woke up the next morning feeling sore in your lower regions but you waved it off as you remembered last nights events. You giggled a little bit. But when you turned in bed, Natsu wasn't there.

"That must have been a really good dream," you sighed sadly as you got out of bed and began to get ready to go to the guild.

I'm the midst of dressing though, you heard yelling outside. "Oh no..." You said as recognized the voices.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LEAVING (Y/N)'S APARTMENT AND COMING BACK IN WITH FOOD?" A certain Ice-wizard yelled as he chased the pyro around.

You gasped, "So...it wasn't a dream after all..."

Then you heard a crash downstairs and you ran to it to see Natsu trying to keep Gray out of the apartment.

You looked at this and giggled, "Natsu? What are you doing?"

He looked at you and smiled his dorky smile, "I got you breakfast but Snowflake here is freaking out."

You looked through the door at Gray and smiled, "Gray, please go or I'll tell Juvia where you live."