Rouge x Reader Lemon

Silent tears of anger flowed down my face as I walked away from that damn guild. Every damn thing about them made me want to scream.

"They have no sense of what nakama means and they use each other for personal gain and power," I thought bitterly to myself as I continued to walk away from the Sabertooth guild hall.

"Next stop Fairy Tail," I mumbled aloud as I continued to walk. That's when I felt a small paw tap my calf.

I stopped and looked down to see a green cat in a pink frog suit. I smiled lightly at him and kneeled down to his level.

"Uh, hi there little guy. Are you lost?" I asked as he stared at me with huge eyes. I looked into them and I melted internally.
"So kawaī," I thought.

"Froche thinks so too!" He cheered as he hugged me. I chuckled as I picked him up.

"So Froche, do you usually wonder away from your friends?" I asked as I turned on my heels heading back towards that damn guild.

Of course I knew who the little ball of cuteness belonged to. He was Rouge's exceed and companion. I mean what fool didn't know about their bond?

"I do!" Froche replied to my earlier question as we rounded a corner.

Just as we turned the corner, Rouge ran into us freaking out. "DO YOU HAVE FROCHE?" He yelled in my face as he basically had me pinned down with his body from the fall.

I grunted as I shoved him off. "Yes I do. He came up to me wandering the streets, so I picked him up and was taking him back to you." I replied as I checked on said exceed.

Rouge looked down and grabbed Froche from my arms and started hugging him. I smiled at this and slowly started to get up. "Aw," I groaned as I sharply inhaled a pained breath.

Rouge stopped cuddling Froche and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked as I tried to hide my limp.

I nervously rubbed the back of my head and stuttered, "Y-Yeah I'm fine. It's just I'm not tackled on a daily basis by dragon slayers."

Rouge observed me and got up from the ground. "You're lying," he said casually as he picked me up bridal style and carried me.

I looked from him to Froche who was giggling. "You love-"

I was dropped onto my arm by a frantic moving Rouge as he tried to shush his exceed. "What the hell?" I groaned as I rubbed my now throbbing arm.

Rouge stopped trying to gab Froche as he knelt next to me and apologized. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

I held my hand up and shushed him. "It's fine. I guess it's a good thing I know healing magic," I said lightly as I preformed the spells for my arm and ankle.

I held my arm out and stood up. "See, I told you it was nothing!" I chuckled as he got up.

"Ah, that's a relief," he replied montonely. I raised a brow as he continued. "I thought I would have had to brought you back to the guild hall after they denounced you as a weakling!"

I slapped him across the face after he said that. "I may use support magic, but that doesn't mean I'm weak," I growled as I turned my heel on him and headed towards the train station.

I looked around and yelled, "Sky! Come on we're going to Fairy Tail!"

Within moments, my exceed was with me. "Wait! You're a dragon slayer?" Rouge yelled as his comrades appeared from around the corner.

"What's it to you? I thought I was a weakling!" I called out sharply.

"(Y/N) the next train to Magonlia is here!" Sky cheered trying to lighten my mood.