Gajeel x Reader Lemon

I looked around the guild hall to find the source of the noise. I growled as I walked up to Gajeel and Natsu and whacked both of them.

"Shut it sex pixies, your voices are annoying," I growled as I turned to leave.

Gajeel recovered faster than Nastu and responded. "Make me (Y/N)-chan!"

I stopped walking and glanced behind my shoulder. "What was that iron nipples?" I taunted as I walked back around towards him.

"Iron nipples? Is that all you got water pixie?" Gajeel seethed as he got in my face.

"Does someone want to rust today?" I growled as I balled my hands into fists.

Before he could reply, Cana shouted, "Just shut up and go do it in the closet already! The sexual tension between the two of you is too intense!"

We both stopped and turned away from each other rambling on about how disgusting that was when suddenly Laxus came over and decided to flirt with me.

"So (Y/N), since metal head over there isn't man enough to ask you out already, how about you and I go out tonight for dinner and we can have dessert later at my place?" Laxus asked rather loudly as he cornered me into a wall and leaned over me.

"Well I w-"

"Piss off lightening bolts, water pixie is mine," Gajeel growled as he shoved Laxus aside and threw me over his shoulder.

I blushed at where we were going. "Gajeel w-what are you doing?" I asked as we neared the closet.

He growled out as everyone in the guild watched us intently, "Something I should have done a long time ago pixie. I'm going to make you mine."

My eyes widened and I blushed tenfold as I looked to Cana who was smirking like the Chesire cat.

"Good luck (Y/N)-chan!" She yelled as she raised her barrel at me.

~Time Skip~

"GAJEEL!" I yelled as he pushed me into the wall and thrusted into me at a fast rate.

Gajeel started moaning and kissing and biting my neck as he pounded into me. "Ga-" I was cut off with a kiss on the lips.

If you're wondering what happened, he threw me into the closet wall and locked the door and well...stripped us both naked. At the moment he had my hands pinned above my head and legs wrapped around his waist.

He broke the kiss off while he brought me to the floor and layed me down while still going at it. I moaned loudly and grinded my hips to his rhythm until I felt an orgasm come on.

"AH GAJEEL I-"

"ME TOO (Y/N)!"

~Outside the closet door~

Everyone stared at the door with wide eyes while Laxus and Cana toasted off to their successful work.

"It was about damn time they hooked up," Laxus said as he took a swing of his drink.

"I still can't believe she called him iron nipples," Cana snickered.