Chapter 19: The King's Game

The Star Goddess 2
'Let the War Begin'
NaLu Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

~°°♛°°~

Chapter 19: The King's Game

Lucy's POV

  "What do you guys wanna do?!" Serene asked once we were all done eating lunch. The dishes was put away, taken by the Palace Dragons. I tried to make them stay and join us but they firmly held their ground, refused with a gentle 'no' and shake of their heads. Disappointed, i made a mental note on talking to them on a later date to fix our relationship. I can't continue on like this, being treated with respect and like royalty. I hate it.

  "Let's play a game!" Levy-chan suggested, eyes sparkling in what i can tell is excitement. I swear, i saw a glimmer of mischief in her facial expression. What is this girl planning? She better not involve me in whatever it is.

  "That's a great idea!" Jade exclaimed, the others agreeing with her.

  "That's settled then! What game are we playing?" Igneel asked, directing his question to all of us. All eyes snapped to a certain scarlet haired mage who was excitedly raising her hand. Oh, no.. please don't! All Fairy Tail mages had the same reaction, fear and despair.

  "No-"

  "Erza?" Curse you, Celestia! The armored girl raised to her seat, a cup with sticks in hand. I knew it.. Wait. Had she planned this? How come she's prepared?

  "Let's play the King's Game!" We all had a horrified expression, the guys on the other hand, were glaring at the cup. Put Erza and that together, hell will surely come.

  The dragons, despite curious, said nothing and urged Erza to explain.

  "I have here a cup containing 22 sticks. One has a crown drawn on it while the remaining has numbers from 1-21. Here's how it goes.. All of us will draw one. The one who gets the stick with the crown shall be the king of that round. He or she will choose one or two random numbers and make them do something. Whether as simple as a high five or as far as ordering them to strip. Of course, the king doesn't know who has those numbers until they started doing it. No one is allowed to back out once the order has been said. No complaining or will be punished. Are the rules clear?" Once done, everyone has a look of horror on their faces. Even the dragons. I guess they discovered how scary Erza can be. We were still at the gardens, forming a large circle while sitting on the grassed land.

  "A-Aye.." we all said, shuddering at the glare she sent out when we didn't respond immediately. Majority of the Fairy Tail mages here had experienced this game first hand last Christmas. They barged into my house and threw a party. Me and the girls got drunk but immediately sobered up when we started playing. That woman is a devil! She gone so far as making Gajeel and Natsu strip! I swear! I'm still having nightmares about it!

  "Alright, let's begin. Everyone, draw!" We scrambled to our feet and did as she asked. I was silently praying that i'm King at the same time, hoping that Erza isn't.

  "Ha! I'm the king!" Yelled Gray. I swear i saw everyone let out a sigh of relief when he declaired that. At least he's not like Erza.

  "I order numbers 11 and 17 to switch clothes!" Peeking at the stick in my hand, i let out a shaky breath when i realized that it has 15. That was close. Looking around the large circle we formed, i almost laughed when i saw Igneel and Metallicana stand up. Their faces were beet red while silently walking away, probably to change. By the time they returned, they have already switched clothes. Igneel was now wearing a black tee shirt and jeans that was too big for him. Meanwhile, Metallicana had on a fitted plain red shirt and jeans. God, they look miserable!

  "As King, i want number 20 to sit on number 9's lap all through out the game!" Ria said, giggling at her own idea. From the group, i saw Levy blushed deep red while Gajeel cursed out loud. Wait.. don't tell me?! I almost squealed when i saw Levy stood up and hesitatingly sat on Gajeel's lap, both have faces as red as a tomato.

  "I want number 3 to yell out the name of their crush." Guess matchmaker Celestia came out once again. Who might the unlucky fellow be?

  "Romeo!" We were all shocked when little Wendy suddenly shouted out of the blue. All eyes stared at the blushing dragonslayer. Awww, so Wendy was number 3? Poor girl..

  The game went on and on. Serena and Rio was forced to sing a duet. Jade and Weisslogia needed to eat wasabi. Juvia and Gray held hands until the end of the game. Blazt and Breeze confessed their most embarrassing moments. And a lot more crazy things. Thankfully, i still haven't been picked. Maybe i'm lucky? Also, no stripping was involve. To top it all up, Erza never been king! I'm starting to think that this game is easy. Too easy, actually..

  "Ha! Finally! I'm King!" All colors drained on our face as we watched Erza smirk mischievously. All i can only do was pray. Please, don't let it be me. Don't let it be me. Don't let it be me.

  "I choose numbers 14 and 20!!" She started, purposely leaving out the command for extra suspense. I froze on my spot when i realized that i was 14. No! Am i gonna die today?!

  "I order them to kiss! On the lips!" I flushed deep red and refused to move on my spot. I don't want to give up my first kiss just for a stupid game! Whispers erupted in the circle, all were wondering who the unlucky pair is.

  "I'll repeat. I want numbers 14 and 20 to kiss! Or do you want to experience my wrath?!" I, along with everyone else, flinched at the deathly tone and glare.

  "Uhh, E-Erza? Don't you think t-that's a little too far? What if they're b-both girls or b-boys? What-" Serena started only to be cut off by a sharp sword pointed at her direction. The Water Dragon in human form squeaked in surprise and tried to hide behind Igneel and Metallicana.

  "S-Sorry!" She apologized, hiding behind the two Dragons who were both wearing a look of horror. Everyone, especially the three threatened dragons, let out a sigh of relief when the requip mage retreated her sword.

  "Now. I'm asking just once. Who's number 20?!" Her pierced eyes scanned the crowd, only landing on a certain pink haired dragonslayer who was raising his right hand. Wait.. Natsu? Then that means?!?!

  "Who's Number 14? The person who'll kiss Natsu?" The scary scarlet haired mage asked, smirking for her almost victory. The group was silent, anticipating. I swear, i saw them giving me side glances. Maybe they're worried that i'll get jealous. Weird. I'll get jealous of myself? Wait. Does that mean i'm agreeing?! That i really want to kiss Natsu?! No!!

  "3" i should throw this stick away.. for no evidence..

  "2" but then they'll get suspicious as to why i don't have one..

  "Last chance!" It's now or never..

  "1-"

  "Wait!" All eyes snapped towards me. My cheek flushed at the attention.

  "Lucy?" Erza asked, a smirk on her lips. She must have it all figured out. Urgh. I'll get you for this, Erza!

  "I'm n-number 14.." i mumbled, showing them the stick.

~°°♛°°~

OMG! WILL LUCY AND NATSU KISS?!?! Who knows?! (i do but don't expect me to spoil. :p)

This was inspired by Fairy Tail's Special. I think this game's original name was the Guildmaster game or something. I don't own it!!

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote!

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14