Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1: An Ilama?

I woke up from the sound of water from the bathroom.

"Oppa?" I managed to squeeze out a word while my eyes were still shut.

"Ne! I'm showering, get up quickly, we'll be late"
"Oppa why do you have to use my bathroom huh? Don't you have one!"

He didn't answer and knowing him, i'm sure he'll be chuckling and making bubbles with my shampoo. I fell back into sleep. I heard someone calling me but I wanted to dream some more.

>5min later<

I woke up with a smile and stretched a little. I looked at the clock and

8.05 am

"AHHH its so late!!" I fast forwarded everything.

I walked to school alone. That bum* went to school without me... he's gonna pay for this... leaving me alone on the first day.. that stupid bum (bum: I sincerely dont now what bum is my friends use it a look but idk)

I found my way through the corridor and reached my classroom

Class B-3

I knocked and opened the door slowly. The first class had already started. The teacher looked at me like 'what' -.o

I walked in and greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunsegnim! I'm sorry for coming late"

The teacher picked up a paper from his file and read it carefully before looking at me.

"Oh! So you are a new student! Welcome and present yourself to the class miss."

I look at the class. Everybody was looking. Some were smiling, smirking, staring and even glaring.

"Hello I'm Shin Ara and I kindly have no intention to be friends with you bums" I bowed down and went back to an empty seat the the window.

The teacher looked at me shocked. I just look at him calming like I did nothing wrong,  i didn't. This class seems full of stupid bums and please, I even bowed. *sign* This year is gonna be so boring..

The next seats next to me and behind me was empty. I liked it. I'm the type of person who wants to be alone, in peace and undisturbed.

The class started nicely and that teacher seemed to be an english teacher. I kid, i mean a boy, at the front was always answering every single question and then the girls would start gossiping about how good his english accent was, blablabla (A/N seems like we know this person )

Suddenly the door flew open and two guys walked in. The teacher stopped writing on the board and looked at them, waiting for their excuse for coming sooo late.

The tall one will brown hair said, " What are you staring at huh Haven't you seen a handsome man before" He said while touching his jawline and walking pass the teacher. He walked calmly while the class was laughing at the teacher. He walked and sat on the seat behind me.

*tsk tsk* I guess this seat isn't the best after all.

"MR KIM DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL"

The other guy approached the teacher and smiled to him cheekily.

"Teacher-nim please fogive him, we apologies for coming lateu!"

Wow his smile is just a little bit too much for me, its blinding my view help

He buttered (does this word even exist) and sat beside me.

Okay okay... where are my specs...
I put on my glasses because this cheeky guy the akr around was too ... pious I guess.

>LUNCH<

Everybody was already out of the classroom.

"I need to find that jamless kid now" Jimin is my big bro and a complete disaster

I went to the canteen and it I was shocked.
.

.
.
.
.
.
ITS WAS FULL OF BUMS EATING HERE AND THERE.

But one of the table had that special 'jamless' aura around. I reached out to where he was sitting. Apparently he had made some friends and he was talking to them. But who cares? I don't.

I got to him quietly and pulled his ears as hard that i could.

"Ah-Ah-ah" he immediately got up.
"Yay! Ara let me goooooo" I continue to hold him up. He was dancing with pain. His friends looked at us. At the corner of my eyes I saw the guy who sat beside me in class.

His friends were laughing at him

"Ara Ara jebal! Mian mian Oppa is sorry"
"Sorry huh? Who told you to leave me lone like that huh Jamless bum?!"
"Geez!" I let go of him and he handed me a sandwich

"At least you got some manners oppa" I hungily took it and st beside Jimin and awwaaayyy from his friends.

One of the guys spoke, "who is she?"

Jimin spoke, "Ahh Ara this is Taehyung, Namjoon, Suga and Jhope. And guy this is my lovely and not so loving sister Ara!" Everybody looked at me and smiled. Me? I just looked away and munch on my piece of sandwich peacefully. THIS SANDWICH IS GOLD

The guy sitting next to me, apparantly was Jhopr. And i can see why hr was given this name.

The guy from before who roasted the teacher was looking. The handsome guy with pale skin spoke, "Jimin your sis seems really shy tho"

BHAHABHABAA BEST JOKE EVER!! ME SHY LOLOLOL~!

Jimin looked at me and then at him.

"Trust me hyung you shouldn't mess with her, she isnt exactly ....shy... how should I say it..."

Someone continued it for him

"Plastic, fake, spoiled, mannerless, heartless, weak, a brat?" We all looked and it was that Kim who was late but he was still showing off.. That smirk omg ewe

He thinks his too handsome omg. I want to vomit omg

I shoke my head, he's more rude than me. I just don't want to waste my precious time to give him a piece of my mind.

"Hyung your back!" Jhope exclaimed while jumping on his seat

"Yes and who's this gurl huh?"

"She's my sister hyung. Are this is Jin, the eldest of us."

"Okay. Now shut up let me eat" This person here isnt worth of my respect.

"Your sis seems really ill-mannered Jimin." He approached closer and sat beside me.

"Dont you know you have to greet people elder than you"
"I do what I want" I glance at him while taking a slip of jimin's coffee. What? What is his is mine.

Jin snatched the sandwich and held my wrist tightly. No lying, its hurt.

"Hyung Im sorr-" Jimin was going to apologize to Jin and guess what I did.

I took the coffee and drained the liquid all over his head.

Everybody went "Ooh" "How dared she" The whole canteen was staring at me. The girls were like willing to kill me at any moment, but who cares? I don't

That Kim started to shoutv

"HOW DARED YOU TO DO TH-"
"NO HOW DARED YOU TO TOUCH ME HUH!"

A/N
Well this was a little too intense I think

LIKE AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER♥