Love

**Mitch POV**
I woke up next to the man I'll love forever and always. I can't believe my bestfriend since we were eight years old is my boyfriend still. It's a really amazing feeling to know you're someone's and for them to love you all the time no matter how stressed or overdramatic you act sometimes.

I quietly got out of bed, so I wouldn't wake Scott, and went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. As I'm making myself some breakfast/lunch I feel two big, strong arms wrap around me. "Good morning, babe." Scott says into my ear. "Good morning? Don't you mean good afternoon?" I joke. "Oh yeah it's like 1:30." Scott says. "Yup we slept for twelve hours and it has been the best sleep I've gotten since I went to Texas." I say playfully.

**Scott POV**
I went to go sit down on the couch to watch a couple episodes of intervention while Mitch was typing away on his computer. "Scottie." Mitch says suddenly. "Yeah, babe?" "How much do you love me?" Mitch asks. "Well obviously enough to chase you all the way to Texas to save our relationship." I joke. He starts to laugh. "I just need you to go get my charger for my laptop." He says laughing. "Don't need to go all the way to Texas for that this time, Scottie boy." He says. "Anything for you, Mitchie." I say pushing his legs off my lap as I get up off the couch.

I love spending our off days like this. Just laying around spending time with each other.