Meetings

**Mitch POV**
Today's meetings sucked. We were finally ready to tell fans that 'Scömìche is real' and the reps denied it. We just don't want to have to hide anymore and we want to be real with our fans. Poor Scott looked so upset when he stormed out of that meeting.

The car ride home was dead silent. Not even the radio was on. You know Scott's really upset when he doesn't blast Beyoncé in the car. "Scott, are-" "I don't want to talk about it right now" he snapped at me. This is gonna be a long car ride home.

**Scott POV**
I so upset about this meeting that I don't even wanna talk. I know Mitch does but I can't talk about it right now. After I snapped at Mitch I felt bad. "Mitch I'm sorry I'm just really upset." "It's okay, Scottie. We can talk about it later tonight when the rest of the group comes over."

Later that night

"Hey boys! How was your meeting today?" Kirstie asks. Mitch and I both look at each other. "We can't tell the fans about us." I say. "Why!?" "They said it would give the group bad publicity if we came forward with our relationship." Mitch says. "We that's complete bullshit! They should know how much the Pentaholics ship Scömìche!" "I know but we don't know what to do." I say in a sad tone to Kirstie. "Sit down. Listen up. Because I have a plan." Kirstie says to Mitch and I.

I hope she has a good plan.