Fifteen

"Hello, I just heard screaming and thought it was from here." She says, rubbing the back of her neck in discomfort.

People used to say that you will meet your true love at least once in your life. You two will always come together some how. Whether you touch and see the color or brush it off as a mere normal encounter is up to you. The only way to find out is through the contact of skin.

Barry looked the girl up and down and suddenly froze. She's pretty, he thought.

"H-hello? Sir?" She waved her hand in front of Barry's face to get him out of his trance. He snapped out of his daze and told her it wasn't them.

"Oh, sorry to bother you then." She hung her head low. The noise faded, Arin and Dan finished, the hallway was silent.

"I'm j-just curious-" the girl stuttered as she wiped her hand across Barry's lower arm.

The bed sheets were blue.
The hallway walls were beige.
The alarm clock was red.

They looked at each other in disbelief.

"After four years..." Barry stated, still wide-eyes as ever.

"After ten years..." The girl said, equally surprised. "Well, my name is Carrie."

"That's funny. I'm Barry."

"Wow, that's cool." Carrie shoved her hands into her coat pockets and looked at Barry's body. "So... Now what?"

Barry shrugged.

"Well, I guess I'm the last one alone." Ross said, still with his good-old Aussie smile. In reality, he felt dead inside. Showing signs of depression or sadness meant you were weak. Ross didn't want to look weak.

Inside, he was weak.

"So, I guess we're dating." Barry broke the ice after a long bit of silence. Carrie nodded and kissed Barry out of no where.

Ross stood up and collected his belongings, "I'm sleeping in the car."