Three

"But Arin, you can't just leave me!" Suzy revolts, grabbing her boyfriend's hand. "I love you."

"I'm sorry, but it isn't meant to be." Arin says, letting go.

'I'm a home wrecker.' Dan thinks, standing in the background, ready to help Arin if things get too crazy.

"How can you see the color with two people?" She asks, hoping to kiss Arin, possibly for the last time.

"I didn't." He says blatantly, lowering his head. Suzy's face goes from confusion to sadness in an instant.

"I-I saw it. I've seen the color for the past 12 years with you." She confesses. Arin looks up, shocked. "I thought you saw it, too."

"I'm sorry." He apologizes again.

There have only been three known cases of this-- one person seeing color, the other not-- but now it's four.

"Is everything okay?" Ross whispers into Dan's ear while the former-couple continues to talk it out. "I heard yelling."

"I saw the color. I found the one." Dan was still speechless.

He has been searching for the past 18 years, only 3 of those with Barry and Ross.

"Oh, is it the girl in the car? I wouldn't think she's your type." Ross says, pointing to Suzy.

"No. It's her boyfriend." He says, pointing to the taller man in a light gray tank top.

"You're the gay one?" Ross says, astonished. "I thought it was going to be Barry."

"I heard that!"