One

"Hey Dan, pass up the pretzels." Barry said, pointing at the pretzel bag Dan had his fist in. He gladly handed Barry the bag from the back seat.

"Yo, Barry, put the pretzel in my mouth." Ross says. He was driving and couldn't get one.

Barry takes out a pretzel and hesitantly puts it in his mouth. Ross almost bites off his finger.

They set off to fine the one. The one for them.

Barry wants a pretty woman with freckles. Hopefully she's short.

Ross wants a nice, motherly girl with tons of creativity.

Dan wants a hot, blonde babe with a curvy body.

They all had a mindset about who they would end up with, even though they used to just touch everyone they knew.

"We need gas." Ross says, pulling over to the dark gas station. "You guys can get more food."

"Didn't we just get food?"
Barry asks. Ross shrugs it off and gets out of the care.

"I'm getting something to drink." Dan says, opening his door and stepping out.

He walks into the dimly lit room with dark gray chip bags and light gray soda. Dan quickly runs over to the stand with the Coke.

"That will be $2, sir." The little girl at the counter says. Dan is sure to brush her hand when she takes his money.

Nothing.

"You looking, too?" She asks, looking up at him. Dan nods.

This wasn't the first time he has been defeated. Certainly not the last.