Seven

Dan woke up with Arin's hair in his mouth. Yuck.

"So, did you two- ya know," Barry asks at the front desk, handing in their keys.

"No way. I just met him." Dan says, folding his arms. "But we did cuddle."

"Awh, that's cute." Barry says as he yawns. "I'm going to wake up Ross."

Barry goes back to the elevator and leaves Dan behind. He goes out to the car and grabs his day-time clothes.

"Oh, good mor- what the fuck?" Arin rubs his eye as he wakes up. Dan was getting dressed in front of the television, still pulling down his pants.

"Oh, sorry," he blushes and quick grabs his jeans off of the bed. "Just getting ready to leave. You should get dressed, too."

He thought Dan looked better shirtless, but okay.

Arin didn't have any extra clothes, so he just put on the clothes from yesterday.

"They're waiting for us at the car. Cmon!" Dan says, grabbing Arin's hand, making the world flash back to color as they dash down the hall.

Once in the elevator, they look at each other, still holding hands, and giggle.

"This is still so crazy." Dan says, making Arin laugh harder.

"Why are you laughing?" Dan asks as the elevator beeps onto the ground floor. Dan had stopped laughing.

"I laugh when I'm confused, sorry." Arin rubs the back of his neck.

Damn, my love is cute, Dan thinks, admiring his boyfriend.

Dan goes in for the kill and kisses Arin. The world is even brighter.

"I love you." Arin says accidentally.

Dan smiles.