Chapter 12-You like who?

Will•
"Maddie?" I was while looking into her beautiful blue eyes.
"Uhh hey?"She says smiling that awkward smile of hers.
"How long were you listening?"Jordan says smirking at the position we're in.
"Oh um sorry,I think I heard most of it I don't really know"she says while helping me up and dusting her self.
"Oh uhh"I look at Jordan who has a worried look on his face.
"So umm I'm just gonna leave you guys to it,BYE!"She says walking out really slowly.
"Dude,u think she heard what you said about her?"Jordan says trying to clear the air between us.
"I don't know,but maybe it's a good thing she heard it!tomorrow after the meetup I'm going to take her to the park beside the house and have a dinner in the gazebo,of course you'll help me set it up,then I'll ask her the question"I say smiling widely.
"Actually it's a really good idea,I am really close to her but u should ask Liam and Brayden for help cause they're closer!but I'll help"Jordan says.
Maddie•
"BEE!"I shout from upstairs.
She shows her head from the kitchen and says "YEAH?" Fixing her hair.
"COME 'ERE FAST,I NEED HELP!"I shout even though she can hear me.
"OMG IM COMING!"she shouts.
I run back to my room and she comes.
"So why did u interrupt me from my eating?"she says giggling.
"Umm I kinda over heard Jordan and Will's convo,Will likes someone else I thought he liked me but I guess n-not"I say tearing up.
"Maddie don't cry,what did u hear?"she says wiping my tears.
"Well I overheard him talking about how beautiful,funny and more things but he never mentioned a name,so"I say crying.
"Well maybe it was you,maybe he loves you!"she says cheering me up.
"Now go change we have a meetup to go to"she says smirking.
"Okay,Kay"I say while giggling.
I fix my makeup that I put in the morning ,then I wore a maroon top,black leggings,a cardigan,the necklace will gave me,some other necklaces,silver bracelets,and black boots.
When I went downstairs everyone was ready and waiting for me.
Will tried to hold my hand but I didn't let him "Uhh Ashbear u alright?" Jordan asked.
"Kinda?i don't freaking know!"I say whisper shouting.
"What?"Jordan says laughing.
"I'm going to tell u something but promise me it'll stay a secret!"I say.
"Alright what's the secret?"
"I like Will"I say blushing.
______________________
A/N:DUN DUN DUNNNNN!Why the heck am I saying that?Idk umm yeah I have nothing to say!BAII MY FELLOW CUBELINGS!~Cuberlyfe18 💜