Chapter 9-Another lover

Will•
Someone slams the front door open,Bee walks in and then A purple haired girl with her head down looking at her phone when she looks up I recognize who she is.
"Maddie?"I say then she runs up and hugs me.
"Will?"she says obviously mocking me,then she starts laughing.
Then her eyes widen and she jumps and and says"LIAM!MA BROTHER FROM ANOTHA MOTHA!"she runs up and hugs him.
Liam(Hbomb94)•
"LIAM!MA BROTHER FROM ANOTHA MOTHA!"Maddie runs up and hugs me,honestly I was going to fall but I held my grip.
"MADBEAR!"I shouted,from now people would've started questioning our relationship,we're just REALLY good friends but instead they all started hugging us making it into a group hug.
THE NEXT DAY•
Maddie•
"Morning sleepy head"Will says as I come down the stairs.
"Morning person I didn't meet"I say holding in my laugh.
"HEY!"he says laughing.
"WHAT"I say mocking him"so ur the only one awake?"i say yawning.
"Obviously,why was I sitting here all alone then?"he says sassily(is that even a word idk)
"Let's make breakfast!"I say going into the kitchen.
"Ugh naw I'm too lazy!"he says being all lazy.
"Ur getting up I'm hungry!"I say almost shouting.
TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MAKING OF BREAKFAST•
"WAKE UP PEEPS ITS FREAKING 10:00 AM"I shout while banging a spoon on a pan cause I'm annoying like that,everyone groans and gets up.
"UGHHH I hate u so much"Nathan(Noboom) says while scratching his head.
"I made y'all some breakfast"I say while going to sit on my chair.
I hear some people say "YAS"and the others "thank u so much".
TIME SKIP TO AFTER
BREAKFAST•
"I'm going upstairs to get ready for pax"I say then I go up the stairs.
I'm so excited for the first day of pax cause I get to meet a lot of fans.
I wore a Mickey Mouse sleeveless gray shirt,black knee-ripped jeans,lace-up boots,a beanie(I stole from will),the necklace will gave me,a dream catcher necklace,an arrow bracelet,and a black backpack.
For my makeup I put on a maroon lipstick,eyeliner,mascara,basic eyeshadow,and blusher.
(Everything is in the media)
When I went downstairs,headed to the backyard.
I felt someone hug me from behind and say"Hello beautiful"I immediately know that it's Will.
"Hello Lad"I say mocking his accent.
Unknown•(Ooooo plot twist)
If Will is going to try and take Ashley away from me I'm going to do something no one will like.
_______________________
A/N:OOOOOOOO who do u guys think is the unknown lover?
Anyways guys I finished school that means I'll update whenever I want I may upload a lot for the next 30 days from now cause I'll be bored and I know so yeah BAI MY FELLOW CUBELINGS~Cuberlyfe18 💜