Chapter 4-Prom

*Maddie
Mitch comes our,smirking"hey guys,whatcha doing?"I reply to him"Making him jealous,cause that's what I do and he'll regret that" we all burst out laughing and Mitch says "I'm in on your plan".
We went inside and sat on the couch because Bee didn't want to drop any attention she texted me "Mads,I heard ur convo outside and I'm in on ur plan!"I replied"YAS!another person in,score😂"she laughed loudly and straub asked her why but she didn't answer so he read the texts and texted me from her phone "I'm in too~Strauberry Jam🍓"

~AFTER A FEW WEEKS~
My alarm goes off and then I take it from the desk groaning and look at the title of the alarm "GET UP AND GET READY FOR PROM(even though u got no date but that's alright" I laugh at it but then realize that I really don't have a prom date.
I get up to go to the bathroom and wash my face and put on makeup and wear a floral crop top with ripped pants and converse,I let my hair down and went to eat breakfast,but was interrupted by the door bell.
I get up to open it and see James there holding a sign saying can I be your prom date on one hand and on the other is a necklace and a flower.i hug him and say"Umm YAS!"(A/N:I'm gonna make the story like half TNS and half the cube cause y not?)I go back upstairs to record some videos so I can upload cause I haven't uploaded anything since yesterday(I know I'm WIERD)After recording I go to the salon to do my hair and make up.
After 2 hours at the salon I went back home and put on the dress,and held my bag and waited till James arrived.
When we got the the venue I told him to take a picture of me so I can post it on Twitter,he did and I went on Twitter and posted it.
@/MaddieMC              Mads//
Hey loves!Prom 2night💕
Academy.ca/pic1290
____________
Hey guys!Its not a cliffhanger,DUN DUN DUNNNNNN😂😂Last chapter I forgot to say my signature good bye so imma say it now
GOOOOOOD BYEEEE~Cuberlyfe💖