Chapter 11-He likes her?

•Unknown•(oh no again?!?!)
I want her,I need her,I'll do whatever it takes to make her mine.I dont care if I have to kill someone to do it.
(The picture is the unknown person)
"Hey umm u want something from the grocery store?"Nathan snaps me out of my thinking.
"Yeah,get me some skittles"I say while I look at the stairs to see a Beautiful girl come down the stairs.
Then I stare back at the T.V.
•Maddie•
I tie my hair up into a messy bun as someone calls for my name "Maddie!" Nathan of course has to ruin my only morning that I actually am resting in.
"What do you want?" I shout back.
"We're going to the store,u want anything?"He says while I get down the stairs.
"Umm no,but thank you for asking"I say while smiling my goofy smile.
Then I see Will,Ant,Issac,Parker,Graser,Poke,and Jordan in the living room so I decide to go to our backyard and play on the swings.
Poke comes out to the backyard and sits on the swing beside me and he asks "so what's going on between you and Will?"
I sigh "Nothing he's just my bestfriend" I say thinking or do you have feelings for him?
"Oh okay" he says looking at his phone.
Will•
I go upstairs to my room to relax for a little bit then Ant bursts into the room saying "Bro I need to talk to you!".
So I get up and tell him "What do you want to tell me?"I smile at him.
"STAY AWAY FROM MADDIE!Shes mine and if you don't stay away you'll pay!"he says whilst pushing me onto my bed.
Jordan•
I went upstairs so I can relax with Will cause we're roommates,but instead I hear shouting from our room I stand behind the pole so no one can see me.
"STAY AWAY FROM MADDIE!Shes mine and if you don't stay away you'll pay"and then I hear walking so I run to the bathroom and it seems like that was Ant shouting!
I run into Will and i's room and I see Will crying "Dude what's wrong?" I ask and of course I'm worried and I don't rlly see Will cry often.
"for once in my life I'm happy cause of a girl and he has to take her away from me?"he says drying his tears.
"He hasn't taken her away!if it makes you feel better,tell me how you feel about Maddie" i say questioning why he's happy with her.
"Well she's sweet,kind,beautiful,flawless,helpful,bold,trustful,amazing,funny,when she smiles the whole world stops and stares for a while,her laugh she hates it but I think it's so cute,and a lot more that cannot be explained in words!"Wow that's a lot,I guess he found his one and only.
•Maddie•
I go upstairs to change from my pajamas and when I come across Jordan and Will's room I couldn't help but overhear.
"for once in my life I'm happy cause of a girl and he has to take her away from me?"Will says.who's the girl?of course it's not me.
"He hasn't taken her away!if it makes you feel better,tell me how you feel about Maddie"Jordan says.Wait what me?
"Well she's sweet,kind,beautiful,flawless,helpful,bold,trustful,amazing,funny,when she smiles the whole world stops and stares for a while,her laugh she hates it but I think it's so cute,and a lot more that cannot be explained in words!"Wow really,I didn't think he felt that about me!
Then the door opens and I fall on someone "Maddie?"
__________________________
A/N:OMG ANT IS THE UNKNOWN PERSON!Anyways umm now Maddie knows how Will feels,also u left you on a cliffhanger oopsie daisy!BAII MY FELLOW CUBELINGS~Cuberlyfe18 💜