Chapter 8-My hair!

•Maddie•
I woke up in an unfamiliar place,it wasn't a hospital the bed was so comfy.
And then a familiar voice says"BRAYDEN SHES AWAKE!".
I try and remember who's voice that was"Will?"was all that could come out of my mouth.
Brayden enters,his face is red and it seems like he was crying"I'm so glad ur okay!"He says pulling me into a hug.
I smile and try to talk but no words could come out.
"Are you alright?"Will says with a worried look on his face.
"Yeah,I'm fine"I finally say something.
•FEW DAYS LATER•
"So Brayden?umm can I ask you a really big question that my parents already said yes to?"I smile sheepishly.
"Oh no,what do you want now?"He smiles a little.
"First of all don't act like I'm asking you for something every second!and second of all I WANNA DYE MY HAIR!"I say with a really clumsy smile on my face.
"WHAT?well did ur parents agree to this?"Worried,of course
Sometimes he acts like my older brother,oh wait he is.
"Yeah can we go now?PLEASE!"I say with my arms in the air waiting for an answer.
"Call Bee,cause I can't enter in the salon"he says while texting someone on his phone.
"OKAY"I say while excitedly texting Bee.
Our convo went like this:
Bee~Italics
Maddie~Bold
A-Hey Bee?
B-Hey Ash!
A-Umm can u come to the mall with me so I can dye my hair?
B-Umm lemme think.....OF COURSE,I'll be ready in 5
A-Kk I'm already downstairs,but don't tell anyone it's a surprise i told Brayden tho
B-Kay Baiiii💜
A-BAIII💜
END OF CONVO
•Time skip to the mall•(cause I'm magical)
"So what color are you dying it?"Bee asks while walking into the salon.
"Purple!"I say while walking right behind her.
"So what would you like?"the lady says with a smile on her face.
"I would like to dye it purple!"I say with an sweet smile on my face.
time skip to after the dying session•(cause idk what happens when you dye your hair)
"You can now look in the mirror!"the lady says.
(The hair is in the media)
"OMG Thank you"I say with a surprised look on my face.
When I paid,I went outside to look for Bee.
"Bee lets go!"I say while poking her face.
"FINALLY!Wait OH MA GAWSH IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR HAIR"She says with a surprised look on her face.
"Thank you!"I say while laughing at her face.
_________________
A/N:HEY GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED!She dyes her hair purple this chapter which is my favorite color if you didn't know!BAIII MY FELLOW CUBELINGS!!!~Cuberlyfe18💜