Chapter 1-Tell me what?

*Maddie(Short for Maddison)
Hi my name is Maddie and I live with my best friend Brayden,He and I own a house that's in Canada!
"WAKE UP LAZY ASS"Brayden shouted,I groaned and woke up,it was time for school the last week of school finally👏🏻and I was going to be done with all of school on Friday(I was in 12th grade),I brushed my hair,washed my face and brushed my teeth(A/N:yes I brush my teeth before eating)and went downstairs to the smell of eggs and pancakes!
I hugged him from the back and said "Good Morning Brayden!" He pushed me off his back and continued cooking and said "Good Morning Mad!" I got angry at him and told him "Say Mad again,Ur funeral will be tomorrow!" He put his hands in the air and laughed as he said "Okay ma'am" we both giggled as he sat and gave me breakfast and I ate,after I finished he asked "want me to give u a ride?" I said "no thanks,I'll take my skate board it's better!"
I went up stairs and wore a white crop top,a red burgundy skirt,white converse,a black jacket,my bag and my grandma's stone necklace,after I was done Brayden went back to sleeps and I got out of the house,took out my vlogging camera and said "Hey guys welcome back to another vlog today is Monday and ITS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL,so guys I'm so close to school so see ya when I do😘"
I got to school,normal things happened(A/N:I'm too lazy to do what happened in school so imma skip)
I returned home and Brayden was still asleep,so I called Bee and started recording with her after i was done,we started talking and she said" Braden didn't tell u?" I replied "about what?"

_________________
A/N:Hey guys,hope u liked the first chapter!i left u guys on a cliffhanger😂
Don't forget to leave a like and comment
Love ya guys💖~Cuberlyfe