Chapter 2-PAX

*Bee
"about what?" Said Maddie "about minecon"I reply "But I'm not going,I don't have enough money!" She says "OMG,He got u a ticket"I squeal❤️

*Maddie
"WAT?wait a sec Bee I need to go to ask him!",I went down stairs and saw him standing there,opening his arms waiting for a hug,I jumped and hugged him,h said "TOMMOROW IS OUR PLANE SO GO PACK!" I squealed and went upstairs,and forgot that Bee was still on skype so I was just talking to my self "Umm,imma get the bag and put everything in it!" Bee starts laughing then I blush "I didn't know u were still there bee😂" we both start laughing untill Mitchell(A/N:He lives in Australia with bee)comes in and tells Bee they have to leave for the airport,Ughhh.
THE NEXT DAY
YAY!!today is the day I'm traveling and 12th grade has vacation because we finish before the others on a week and my graduation is on Wednesday,so yah today is Friday,imma go to see if Brayden is ready,"HEY BRAYDEN,U READY??" I said "YAH" he replies back,so I went back to my room and did my hair in to a French side braid and I wore a white crop top,light Jean shorts,a necklace and a red patterned kimono(A/N:If u don't know what I'm talking about look at the photo if u wanna see the clothes)
I opened my vlogging camera and said while going to the car "So guys,we are heading to the airport RN see ya there!" I closed it and put my headphones on and slept and when we got to the airport Brayden woke me up by saying "Hey,wake up we're here!

________________
A/N:HEY GUYS!Sorry for the late upload it's just I'm too lazy to do anything,so I hope u like this chapter
LEAVE A LIKE AND COMMENT AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME
GOOOOOOD BYEEEEE~Cuberlyfe💖