Nashi and the Dragon Egg

In the East Forest me, Blackie, Happy, Natsu, Lucy and Gray were fishing.

"Come on! I have a novel to write you know. Why did you have to drag me along on your stupid fishing trip?" Lucy asked.

"Ah, stop complaining." Natsu said.

"Yeah, you said you had writers block so fishing will clear your mind." I said.

"Aye."

"You bet."

"Yeah and I have things to do." Gray said from a tree above us.

"You didn't have to come, I just invited you." I said looking up.

"I'm here so I might as well." He said as he jumped down next to me taking a seat.

"I think snowflake is scared I'll catch a better fish than him." Natsu said as him and Gray butted heads.

"What was that pyro?"

"You heard me frosty." He said. I stepped in between them.

"Stop this you guys. You're acting like little kids. It's obvious I am going to catch the bigger one."

"Ha in your dreams sis."

"No kidding. You're just a girl." I got angry and smashed their heads together throwing them in opposite directions.

"We're...so...sorry...Nashi." They both gasped. I sat back down grabbing my fishing pole.

"Yummy fish, come out, come out wherever you are." Blackie chanted. I felt a tug at my pole and jumped up.

"Look I got one!" I shouted.

"No way." Natsu and Gray said as they ran over.

"Looks like a whopper!" Happy shouted. I started to pull on it with no success.

"Here let me he-" Before Gray could finish I pulled the huge fish out of the water flinging it on the ground.

"It's huge!" Lucy yelled.

"UPPA!" Happy and Blackie shouted.

"Fishy, wishy, yummy, nummy get in my tummy." Happy said as he started to dance around the fish.

"I knew you were immature but this a new low." Lucy said.

"Chow time!" Blackie shouted as she put on a bib.

"Alright." I said as I lifted in the air cooking it with my fire.

"Ah!" Blackie yelled.

"Oh yeah, that looks tasty." Natsu said looking at my handy work.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind trying some." Gray said.

"You ruined it! Fish tasted better when you eat it raw!" She shouted at me.

"Why would you do that when it only takes a second to grill it up?" I asked.

"I don't mind it cooked." Happy said.

"But that's how I wanted it!" She shouted.

"I caught it so I cook it my way. If you don't like that then catch your own." I said.

"Let's eat!" Natsu said as he devoured it. Gray managed to get a few bites in before it was gone.

"Ew! He's eating it bones and all." Lucy said.

"Man that hit the spot!" Natsu said.

"You should have saved some for the others." I scolded him.

"How could you?! You cooked it and let him eat it all!"Blackie shouted angrily as she clenched her fist. "Ever since you've joined you have changed Nashi! It's like I mean nothing to you anymore." She reached up and grabbed the bow on her ear. She yanked it off and threw it to the ground as she ran away. "I don't want this! Our friendship is over Nashi!"