Gray and Nashi's Mission

FT FT FT FT FT FT (Gray POV)

"I need to take Nashi on a job." Natsu told me outside his house.

"A job? Why?" I asked.

"I'm doing something and I need her to be out of town. I would ask the others but I-I tr-tru-"

"You trust me." I said with a smirk.

"Uh yeah, sure. Anyway..." He grabbed me by my collar and picked me up level to him. "If she comes back with a scratch, nick or bruise your dead. We clear?!" He said with a serious tone.

"I hear ya." I said. I pulled his hands off my jacket.

"Good. Here's the job." I read it over.

"So we need to go in the mountains and find a lost artifact. That doesn't seem to hard. 4,000,000 jewel."

"Yeah but there is a wyvern living in the mountains, it makes it difficult to get in and out."

"So where is Nashi?"

"Sorry guys! I was busy packing!" Nashi said running over.

FT FT FT FT FT FT (Nashi POV)

I ran over to where Natsu and Gray were talking.

"Where's Blackie?" Gray asked.

"Oh she wanted to stay home. She said she wasn't feeling good." I said. I saw Natsu nudge Gray with his elbow.

"Dang it. I just remembered that I need to help Lucy with something. I guess you two need to do the job by yourselves. See ya!" Natsu said, running into town.

"Uh...you know what that was about?" I asked.

"No clue." He said putting his hand in his pockets.

I placed my elbow next to the window and place my head in my hand, watching the train pass though.

"Here." Gray said. I looked up as he tossed me a muffin. He sat down across from me eating one too.

"What's this for?" I asked. I took a bite. It tasted amazing. Blueberry.

"I figured you might want to eat something for your motion sickness." He placed his boots on the edge of the seat.

"Motion sickness?" I asked confused.

"Yeah flamebrain has always had motion sickness. Don't all Dragon Slayers."

"I guess I'm the exception. I've never really had motion sickness...."

"Well at least I know my boots will be saved." I let out a laugh as he put his feet back down. "So you were trained by Igneel just like Natsu right?"

"Yeah. It's kinda a long story..."

////FLASHBACK////

"Mommy! Daddy! Someone! Anyone!" I shouted walking around. "Please! Anybody! We need-" My foot caught on a rock as I rolled down a hill. I landed at the bottom scraping my palms on the rocks. I looked at my hands as they throbbed in pain. I got to my hands and started to cry. "We'll never find them. They left us. We should just give up." I clenched my fist in the ground as tears fell onto them.

"Nashi." I heard Natsu say. I looked up and saw Natsu with his hand outstretched to me.

"Come on sis. We can't give up. Not until the end." I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.

"O-Okay...Natsu." I said rubbing my eyes with my fist. Natsu leaned down in front of me and I climbed onto his back. I layed my head against his shoulder.