Eternal Magic

"What?"

"The truth is Ur is still alive." Gray said.

"What do you mean?" Erza asked.

"It's been 10 years. Deliora attacked my hometown, I've never seen so much destruction. The whole place was wiped out in less than a day. Ur and Lyon found me and pulled me from the rubble.

////FLASHBACK////

Gray placed a flower in front of the wood that stuck out of the ground.

"Deliora. You're gonna pay for this, I'll stop you. I swear it." Gray said tears falling from his face.

////FLASHBACK////

"That vow is how it all began." Gray said.

////FLASHBACK////

Gray stood huffing and puffing.

"Are you gonna be able to keep up Gray? I warned you, training with me can be thought." Ur said.

"Yeah, I'll do whatever it takes. I have to become stronger than Deliora cause someday I'm gonna beat him. " Gray said.

"Okay, let's get started."

"Fine, ready when you are." She threw off her clothes so she was only in her underwear and bra. "Whoa! What are you doing?!"

"The first step is to strip."

"Are you kidding me! You're crazy if you think I'm stripping in the snow, back me up Lyon." Gray said as Lyon was only in his boxers.

"Now you're naked too?!"

"Just hurry up and do it." Lyon said. "Come on, you want to learn magic right?"

"I can't believe you're making me do this! It better not be some kind of joke." Gray yelled as he started to take of his clothes.

"Atta boy Gray. If you really want to control the cold you must become one with it. You'll get used to it soon."

"I already have." Lyon said shivering with Gray.

"You're shivering just as much as I am."

"Let's go boys." Ur said as they started to run through the snow.

"I thought you were gonna teach me magic?"

"Just run. I don't want to do beginners stuff again either."

"I practice Ice Make Magic, out of all the magical arts I feel this one gives you the most creative freedom. In fact every wizard who practices Maker Magic has there own unique style. If you train hard, then someday you'll create a style all your own." Ur said.

"Tell me something Gray. How long do you think it's gonna take us until we're stronger than Ur?" Lyon asked.

"How should I know?" Gray stated.

"She is the best wizard around, my dream is somehow be even better than she is."

"Can't stop running your mouth can you? Do you really think I care about that? "

"Why are you always so grumpy?"

"Cause you're all master this and master that it's bugging me."

"She told me she decided to teach you cause she sees some kind of darkness inside of you."

"She's probably right. Especially after what I've been through."