Final Showdown on Galuna Island

"Natsu, Nashi, Erza and all my friends in Fairy Tail the rest it up to you. I don't want to leave you but my time is up."

"Iced Shell!" Gray chanted as he was about to unleash the spell.

"Shut up!" Natsu said punching him across the face, stopping the spell.

"Natsu!" Gray shouted.

"You can't just bust in and steal the show with some fancy talk, get to the back of the line pal!" Natsu shouted.

"Back of what line?"

"I was here first so it was my fight."

"What the first words out of my mouth were leave him to me."

"Yeah and I said no way like a second after that."

"Why you!"

"What you want some?" Gray grabbed Natsu by his scarf lifting him up.

"I don't care who said what but I got a score to settle with him, you understand and I'm ready to die if that's what I have to do!" Natsu grabbed Gray's arm.

"Yeah and how's dying going to settle it? Huh? Cause it sounds like you're running away to me." The temple started to shake and rumble as the temple fixed itself.

"This is bad, moonlight will shine on Deliora." I said.

"Pardon the interruption." A smaller man with a weird mask and a brown cloak.

"I should have know, I'd take it you do this." Lyon asked.

"That I did sir, the moon will be out soon so I thought I'd take the liberty of straightening the temple for you."

"That weirdo fixed it all by himself?" Gray asked.

"And I went to all that trouble to mess it up too." Natsu huffed.

"Yeah right..." I mumbled.

"Hey! So what did you do to fix it huh?" The man just laughed at him. "Tell me how you did it you jerk!"

"Everything else is in order, I suppose I should commence the Moon Drip ceremony." He told Lyon as he ran out of the room.

"Would you quit ignoring me you demon creep!" Natsu yelled as he ran after him.

"Natsu!" Me and Gray both shouted but he kept running.

"I'm going after him." I said walking behind Gray. "I'll let you handle this guy. If you even think about using Ice Shell again I'll-"

"Yeah, just go." Gray said, even though I couldn't see him I could feel his smirk. I sprinted off after Natsu's scent.

"Get back here and answer me!" Natsu's yells echoed through the temple. "Come on! Why won't you just tell me how you did it?!" There was a huge boom that shook the temple. Did he really have to start a fight right in the middle of the temple? I ran until I found a hole in the floor that lead down to where Deliora is. Well I better start here. I jumped down. Natsu was fighting the guy from earlier.

"Natsu, there you are." I said.

"Sis what are you do- watch out!" Natsu shouted at me. I turned around when a crystal ball smacked into my face knocking me to the water below. I stood up with water dripping off of me.

"Great now I'm all wet!" I shouted at him as the guy from earlier just laughed at me.

"Looks like the other Salamander is all washed up!" I was about to yell back at him but a loud roar interrupted me, it was so loud I had cover my ears. No it can't be! I turned around to see the ice around Deliora has disappeared. "Yes, it's free! Finally the moment is here!" The whole temple shook as parts of the cave started to fall.