Calum imagine

by http://maoriboycth.tumblr.com/

"My parents asked about you."

Laying in bed in Calum's side, one hand over your shoulder holding onto your hand. As the other held a cigarette between his fingers. He took in one more puff of smoke and blew it in the opposite direction of you; and leaned over to put it out in the ashtray. The other day your mom asked if she could meet Calum soon because you two have been together for over a year and she's never met him. Reason being is your scared because your parents don't agree on smoking or tattoos.

"My parents asked about you."You mumbled into Calum's chest. "Huh?" You took a deep breath and spoke up. "My mother called and she wants to meet you soon. Her and my dad are getting impatient." Calum raised his eyebrows and flashed you a smile. "Really? When?" He asked sounding generally excited. "Soon apparently, they didn't give me a date." You could feel the lump in your throat at the thought that could go wrong.

"What's wrong baby?" He said shifting to his side to get a better view or you. "Well...my parents don't think tattoos and smoking is well-" Calum looked down, "oh..." You grabbed his arm to reassure him it's okay. "Calum it's not you. They just think it's a bad imagine. I bet when they meet you they'll love you." You said. Calum gave you a small smile and shook his head, "I'll cover most up with a shirt. And I'll leave my cigarettes at home. They won't even know." You broke into a smile and put both your hands on his face, pulling him into a kiss. "I love you so fucking much." You said as you pulled away. "I know." He mumbled before pecking your lips one last time.

"Besides after a while they'll warm up to your tattoos, they aren't that arrogant." Calum just let out a small chuckle and pulled you into his chest, kissing the top of your head. Meeting them will be an event.