Michael Imagine

http://calmimagines.tumblr.com/

Imagine you are just walking home from your long day of lectures and you shut the world out by wearing your headphones. As you walk the long way to your dorp you someone is yelling from somewhere near you. You take out one of your earplugs to listen to the voice.

"HOTDOGS!" Someone from around the corner was yelling by the top of his lungs. You rolled your eyes. That had to be the worst job ever to sell hotdogs. You turned the corner since it was on your way and saw a young guy with black hair wearing a hotdog costume. He had a sign in his hand that said hotdog on it. But as soon as he saw you his eyes widened and he flicked his hair and trew that sign on the ground before he leaned against the nearest lamppost sending you a smirk. You tried your hardest not to laugh when you approached him.

"Do you think you can score anything wearing a sausage costume?" You said as he eyed you with a great confidence.

"I'm a hotdog! There is a different!" He said.

"You are right! The bread is thing that does it for me." You said giggling and poking the spongy costume.

"Who am i kidding." He said shaking his head and picked up his sign again.

"Why do you have such a shitty job? No offence, but you don't look the type that would spin a sign for money?" You asked him.

"I try to pay for my lectures. My parents don't want to support me financially because i chose to study music. So i take whatever job i can get." He said smiling but he couldn't hide the sadness in his eyes. It was tough topic.

"Do you play anything? Or do you sing?" You asked to change the topic. This guy actually sounded fun and sweet and even though you cound only see his face and a little tuft of hair sticking out from under the costume he was not bad looking!

"I'm in a band actually. I play the guitar but we all sing as well."

"Oh that's awesome. So.. Do you play anywhere or?"

"We do some small gigs around but not many are coming. Why do you ask?" He looked confused and you thought it was obvious.

"Well.. I thought that could many come and see you play? Only if you want me to of course." You said shrugging. He stood still for a moment and looked like he was trying to get what was going on.

"Wait... Are you saying that the first time i actually get female attention is when i'm wearing sausage costume?" He said more to himself than to you.

"It's a hotdog costume. There is a different." You said to him giggling. He shook his head in disbelive.

"So you are not doing anything Saturday then? We have a small gig at the music cafe on campus?"

"Saturday would be fine."

"Then i'm all yours Saturday. Oh.. My name is Michael by the way." You took his hand.

"Michael the hotdog guy." You said and introduced yourself as well.