She Looks So Perfect (Michael Clifford imagine) *tumblr*

Michael's pov.
I watched (y/n) as she stood with her side facing the mirror, her eyes trained on her butt, or lack thereof, as she put it. She sighed and squatted, holding the position for what seemed like a lifetime, when in reality it was only about thirty seconds.
"Babe what are you doing?" I watched as she stripped herself of her gray leggings, showing off her long, thin legs for only a minute before masking them with baggy basketball shorts.
"I need to start doing squats," She stood before the mirror once more, pulling the shorts to hug the slight curve of her bum.
"Why?" I made a face at the thought of (y/n) working out. Why couldn't she see that she was perfect?
"My butt" Her discomfort rang put in her voice as she continued to tug on the shorts, not looking at me.
"What about it?" I got up and stood behind her, grabbing her hands to lace our fingers together.
"Its tiny," She whined, trying to get get hands out of mine. "I mean look at every other girl, they've all got model worthy bodies and they're perfect. I'm as flat as a board."
"(Y/n), you're absolutely perfect to me. Who cares if you don't have a bubble butt? I sure as hell don't. You're perfect and I know damn well you hate working out just as much as I do." I lightly kissed her exposed shoulder, causing her to shiver and lean back against my chest.
"But Mikey," She stood up straight and continued trying to examine her butt. "I want a cute butt. Small butts aren't cute at all."
"I think its cute as is." I let go of her hands and placed mine on her butt, giving it a light squeeze.
"Mikey!" She squeaked, turning to face me as I held my hands up in mock surrender. She pouted, her plump bottom lip quivering slightly. I softly kissed her, pulling her in to close the gap between us.
"I love your little butt." My hands once again traveled to her butt, giving it another light squeeze.
"Bu-" I pressed my lips to hers once again to silence her next complaint.
"No buts," I smirked as she rolled her eyes.
"Michael, I sw-"
"No buts. Or butts, since neither of us has one anyway" I smiled as she made a face, placing her hands on my butt.
" Jerk," She squeezed my butt, causing me to press my hips against hers.
" Yeah, but I'm yours"   

written by: settledownriker.tumblr.com