Can I Join you on Tour? (Luke) *tumblr*

fandom drama makes me want to delete all my social media accounts tbh 

I shuffled my way down the aisle toward my seat. Michael had hooked me up with a front row ticket that placed me right in Luke's section for the concert, then told me when the best time would be for me to come get my seat. I slipped into the row, excusing myself as I squeezed into my seat. Michael was right, the boys were all talking and getting some water in between the songs, so they didn't even notice me slipping in.

They finished their water and grabbed some flashlights, immediately starting to explain that they were looking for a fan to call up on the stage. That was my cue. I unfurled the poster board I made and held it as high as I could. I had spent a few hours on it at home. In big red and black spray-painted letters, it read "Luke Hemmings can I join you on tour?" The large beams of light swept across the arena, pausing on a few signs but continuing to move. Luke and Michael were off together on the left side of the stage, and Calum began to make his way over to them, crossing over the middle. His flashlight beam landed on me and he stopped, squinting to make sure it was me before breaking into a huge grin.

"Hey Luke! I think you'd like this one!" He held the microphone closer to his mouth and whispered seductively.

The audience burst into laughter as Luke turned around, his face turning a light shade of pink. "Uh... What?"

Michael crossed him, stepping over to join Calum. "Oh! I like her! Let's get her! Look Luke!" he said jokingly.

Luke stepped forward, shining his own light on me and pausing as he read the sign, then squinted to look at me. "Wait... Y/N?!"

I lowered the sign, laughing. "It took you long enough!"

"Get up here, Y/N. Let's have a round of applause for Y/N!" Ashton yelled.

I wormed my way through the people to the small set of stairs leading up to the stage. I stepped out into the lights as Luke ran at me, wrapping me in a tight hug. I squealed as he lifted me off my feet, spinning me in a circle.

"Do you mean it?" Luke asked, setting me down.

I was confused. "Do I mean what?" Luke gestured to the sign on the ground. I chuckled, "That? Of course! If you'll have me!"

Luke grabbed me again, kissing me quickly before pulling away since we did, in fact, have an audience.

"Of course we'll have you, Y/N!" Michael shouted. He squeezed his way between Luke and I, putting an arm around each of us and wrapping us in one massive, sweaty hug. "Hey guys! Y/N is going to be joining us on tour now!"

Luke laughed awkwardly before leaning into Michael's microphone. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure they know now."

Michael let go of us and smacked Luke. "Hey, respect your elders!"

written by http://lukeychild.tumblr.com/