Muke Play Fighting *tumblr*

Luke: Play fighting with Luke would be absolutely adorable. You walk into your hotel room and say something sarcastic teasing him, to which he pretends to be hurt by. He clutches his heart dramatically, bending down in fake pain while gasping loudly. "Oh you shouldn't have said that!" he'd say as he jogged to you and flung your shorter body over his shoulder. You squeal as you're spun around and flopped onto the bed. You two would giggle as he rolled you over so he was hovering over you pretending to pin you down. His body flops down onto yours, and you fake grunted as though you were injured. He flings himself up, cupping your face as he looks for signs of pain. "Oh my god babe are you ok?! I wasn't really trying to hurt you!" to which you just giggle as you press a kiss to his nose. "I'm fine! I was kidding!" you say as he realizes what happened. He leans in to kiss you again as you suddenly roll over so your now pinning him. "I win!" you smile hopping off and jogging away from him. He stands up and starts chasing you, each room you get into ending up just like this because Luke can't stand the thought of hurting you.

Michael: You had just watched the boys perform on stage as you sat backstage in front of the TV. You stood up walking to the snack bar, feeling hungry waiting on the boys. You heard them all walk in, panting and yelling about how rockin that was. You smiled to yourself at how adorable your boyfriend and his friends were. You all of the sudden feel a hand smack your bum hard. You gasped as you turn to the side and see Michael standing there as though nothing had happened. You smack his chest whispering "Michael! You can't just do that out here!" with a tone of sternness in your voice. "Do what?" he says raising his eyebrows and smirking at you as his hand ran from your hip slowly farther down. You jerk away with your mouth as an "O", but you couldn't help but have the corners start curling up from a smile at his cheekiness. "What a man can't love his girlfriend in public anymore?!" he says feigning horror. He quickly closes the distance between you and swoops you up in his arms, growling cutely as he slings your hug around. He sets you down after you squealing and telling him you were getting dizzy. His arms stayed wrapped around you as you mutter out "There's a difference between a man loving his girlfriend in public, and groping her in public." to which he responds with "Well I mean that smack you just did could be considered abuse." he smirks out. Your eyes roll and he laughs. "I'm going to get you Clifford." you jokingly say enunciating each word with a poke to the chest . "Do it." he whispers into your ear.

written by: http://writeme5sos.tumblr.com/