They Get Playful *tumblr*

this was wrote by http://mysauce09890.tumblr.com/

They get playful

Playful

Michael: Whenever you walked passed Michael when he was watching tv he would always pull you down and crawl on top of you so you couldn’t escape. “Michael stoooop!” You cried out but kind of enjoyed the attention. “No! Just let me love you!” He hollered back and nuzzled into your neck. You gave up fighting him off and wrapped your arms around him.

Calum: He would always take something of yours and use it to get you to do something for him. “Cal give me my damn makeup.” You say getting frustrated. “I’ll give you this is you give me a kiss.” He says holding up your brushes. You huffed and walked over to kiss him. He handed the brushed back to you and held up your eyeshadow while wiggling his eyebrows. You grin at his stupid little smile and walked over to kiss him again. “You need to give it all back after this one.” You said holding his face in your palms and planting the biggest kiss on his lips. You slipped your tongue in his mouth and pushed him against the wall. You pulled back and he was grinning from ear to ear. He handed you back your makeup winking and smiling.

Ashton: You were asleep in your and Ashton’s bed. You could feel him next to you still but he had moved away from you. You feel something in your nose and brush it away before trying to fall back asleep. You feel it again and try brushing it away again. You move your hair away from your face thinking it was a stray air before hearing a chuckle from next to you. You instantly knew Ashton was messing with you. “Ash leave me alone.” You whined sleepily before rolling towards him and hiding your face in his chest. “Aww my poor baby.” He cooed putting the feather on the floor and scooting down to snuggle with you.

Luke: You were cleaning your and Luke’s room picking stuff up off the floor. You bend down to pick something up and the lights go off. You snap up gasping. “Shit.” You mumble and step over everything in the dark to try the light switch. It was turned off so you try flipping it and the lights went back on. You shrug it off and go back to tidying up. A you tree Luke’s boxers in the hamper the lights shut off again. “What the hell?” You grumble and walk over to the light switch again. Pain suddenly shot up through your small toe to your ankle making you cry out and hold your foot. Once you turn the light back on you find the perpetrator to be the night stand. You grumble in frustration and go back to cleaning. The lifts go off again but this time you hear a giggle. “Lucas Hemmings I’m going to kill you.” You say before you’re tackled to the bed and covered with a warm body. “No don’t say that. I love you.” Luke said kissing all over your face. “I love you too you butthead.” You say as he kissed your cheek and then your lips.