Chapter 14

((Loreign w. No makeup. Still beautiful as ever))

*Alonzo*

I woke up still on the sectional couch. Loreign still in my arms. I guess she had cried herself to sleep cause she was lightly snoring and slobbering all over a nigga.

Ewww. She cute and all but nobody wants to be slobbered on sheesh.

I tried to slip away from under her without waking her up but I was very unsuccessful. She stirred and sat up really quickly.

"Woah woah it's just me. I'm sorry I woke you up."

She was still dazed. Was she still asleep? I snapped my fingers at her a couple times but no response. I got up from my spot and layed her back down on the pillow. She went back to sleep like nothing had ever happened.

Creepyyyy

I stood up and stretched. I must have strectched my calf too hard cause I caught the worst charlie horse in the world. I fell over and landed on the champange glasses still on the table. On of the glasses broke on my hand and I hissed in pain.

"Fuck fuck fuuuccck fuck fuck fuck....." I was trying to grab my acheing leg and my bleeding hand all at once. Today was not my day.

Loreign was actually awake now. She looked at me and saw all the blood and broken glass. "What in the damn hell!! Boy what are you doin? Are you okay? Let me help you."

"I got a charlie horse rub it rub it rub it out pleaseeee." That shit felt like death. I really gotta start eating more bananas.

She rubbed my leg in a downward motion to ease the pain and it finally went away. I sighed in relief. "Ohhhhhh fuck that feels so much better. You the REAL Mvp foreal."

She laughed and looked at my hand and frowned "Boy I swea you are so clumsy. Come on to this sink let me clean you up. She helped me up and we went to the kitchen. I put my hand up under the cold water. "Where is ya first aid box?"

"Bathroom is that way. It should be under the sink or somethin. Shit I don't know I've never had to use it before but I think that's where I put it."

"Oh lawd." She went to find the first aid. I got some paper towel to press on my hand. She came back with some alcohal, gauze, a ace bandage and some kind of cream.

"Sit down let me fix you up clumsy ass."

"Man whateva. I wouldn't have fell if I hadn't caught that charlie horse. My fuckin' leg is still sore."

She shook her head pouring alcohal on the open wound.

"GODDAMNNN you coulda WARNED me first. FUCK." She looked at me sideways.

"Boy i'll chop ya damn hand off if you talk to me like that again. You got me fucked up." I would have checked her for talking to me like that but it was kinda sexy seeing her snap. She was so calm and cool all the time I didn't know she had that side to her.

She wrapped the bandage on me super tight. I had to redo it so I wouldnt lose my damn hand to poor circulation. She was throwing away the extra plastics and stuff from the bandages. She started towards the couch and I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

"Awee you mad at me now?" I said in her ear.

"No." she rolled her eyes and turned her head away from my kisses. I started kissing her neck and I could feel her body melt in my arms.

"Please don't be mad. I'm sorry." I spoke into her skin causing her to shiver. She unwrapped my arms from her waist and looked at me.

"I'll forgive you this time" she came closer pointing her finger in my face "but don't do it no more."

I stepped closer to her. "Or what?"

"Ima make you say my name that's what." she flung her hair as she turned around and I swooped her up into my arms.

"You ain't big and bad girl. I'll show you big and bad."

I was getting ready to run her upstairs when my phone rang.
I looked at her and she nodded. I put her down and picked my phone up. It was Renee'

"Talk to me Renee'. Uhhuh...yea....yea I'll be there just stall them. Yea aright bye."

"Time to go huh?" she looked at me a layer of sadness behind her green eyes.

I grabbed her hand. "Yea. Work. I'll make it up to you though pretty lady." I gave her my best puppy eyes and she laughed.

"It's fine. You don't have to babyboy. Just keep in touch okay?"

I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead. "You know I will. Lemme walk you to ya car."

She grabbed her stuff and met me outside by her car. "This is a nice Jeep by the way. I've never seen a matte maroon one."

"Yea I got it custom painted. The rims too. I love anything matte maroon. It's my favorite color."

I made that mental note and opened her door for her. She got in and rolled down the window. "Don't be a stranger Alonzo. This might get interesting. Only if you let it though."

"Oh it will Ma. I'll make sure of it."

She grabbed me and kissed my lips softly, put her shades on and waved me goodbye.

What a night. Time to get this money though.

A/n
Sorry I haven't update but here it is.
Be happy lol

Oh and go check out Sin Seer by Liza. I can't tag her rn cause my phone being dumb but its a good book.
Its litt lol and she needs some lovin

Vote and comment
-Red