Chapter 23

-A month later-

*Loreign*
"Wait....WHAT? NO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN Y'ALL ARE MOVING?"

I was irate sad and upset all at the same time. Geneva had called us altogether for dinner. Freddy sat next to her with me next to Alonzo. He rubbed my back. "Aye Lo calm down. Why don't you hear what she gotta say first."

I looked over to him and sighed. "Why. Why do you wanna move?"

Freddy spoke up "We're gonna need more space for the baby Reign. Once it gets here there won't be enough room on this house. So we found a house in the suburb that has lots of space a nice yard and allat."

"Yeah. You act like we movin out the damn country. Jaezus Christ Reign you gotta let me go eventually." Geneva rolled her eyes getting up to get the cake out.

"It's not about letting YOU go GENEVAA. I just. I don't know.... I've never lived alone before."

Me and Genny had always stayed together. She was my yin and I was the yang. And now she was gonna have a family and all of that. Where would that leave me?

Geneva sat back down and fake coughed slightly looking at Alonzo. She gave him a "Go ahead" kind of look.

"What the hell was that? What are y'all hidin?" my glance shifted from her to Alonzo who had started smiling. My eyebrows crease with concern.

"So you already knew 'bout all this huh?" he nodded. I punched his shoulder.

"Oww. Damn girl you so abusive." he said rubbing his arm and grabbing something out of his pocket. It was a tiny box. "Guess you don't want this then huh?"

My eyes widened.

Oh my lawd what is it. Is it a ring? A necklace? Oh my goodnesssss

He leaned over and whispered to me softly. "Open it Loreign."

I picked up the tiny navy box and removed the top. Inside was a necklace with a key on it.

"W-what is this for?" I had no clue what was going on but everybody else was all smiles. Ol sneaky bastards.

Alonzo grabbed my hand rubbing the top with his thumb. "Geneva called me a while back letting me know her and Freddy were going to move. She knew you wouldn't want to be alone so she was givin me a heads up to come around more often. So....I decided...why don't you move in with me?"

His eyes were nervous but heartfelt as he stared into mine. I didn't know what to say. All of this information at once was making my head hurt and everyone was waiting on me to answer.

"I...uh..I mean....I need a minute y'all." I got up and went out the patio door.

*Alonzo*

I watched her walk outside and close the glass door. Loreign was complicated at times. Like a 1000 piece puzzle. Geneva glaced at Freddy and they held out 2 fists.

"Rock paper scissors shoot." they said in unison. Freddy lost.

"What are y'all doin?"

"Deciding who's gonna go talk to her." Geneva was nonchalant with her response. I scooted my chair out and stood up. "Y'all wild. I'll go talk to my baby you two are brazy."

I made my way into the back yard. She sat on the bench swing next to a small koy pond fondling the key between her fingers. I could have sat and admired her beauty all day long but I had to talk to her.

"What's goin on babe?" I said taking a seat next to her on the swing. She was silent but her green eyes gazed at me. She was sad.

I put a arm around her and held her close to me. "Look Reign. I know you and ya sister been togetha for eons. But like she said you gotta let her go love. Her and Freddy are about to have a beautiful family. And you'll always be included in that because I know Geneva won't have it any other way. And me and you....well...."

I took the key from her and held it up letting it hang from the silver chain. "This could be a start to somethin really....really special Lo."

She grabbed it and smiled at me. "Ion know if you wanna deal with all this on a daily basis Zo. You know I'm crazy." We laughed.

"Well shid I'm crazy about you." I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. "And I would love to come home to you everyday."

She played with the key some more and nodded her head. "Okay. I'll come stay with you."

"Thank you baby. I love you." I kissed her forehead.

"Love you to ugly." She grinned and I slightly nudged her. "You ugly. Egore."

She busted out laughing. "Okay Smegal. My precious head ahh boy." she got up running into the house.

"Smegal... Loreign....really. You foul for dat." I laughed going back in the house behind her.

((A.n))
Hiiii Everybodyyy (Dr. From the Simpson's)

I just wanted to say that ADB is doing gr8 numbers and thank y'all so much.

Please check out my other works too.
Heartless A lucas coly short
Sluggz
And my newest one Dillyn Troy n Lucas Coly Imagines.

ADB will still have consistant updates because it's my best book.

Thanks again
-Red