Chapter 5

*Alonzo*

"And how would you kno....Alonzo?"

I could she was startled. Hell she probably hadn't expected to see me so soon.

I went back and fourth about showing up the next day but shidd...I couldn't figure out a reason why not. Plus I had plenty of free time on my hands since the tour was over for now.

"How you doin today Ms. Loreign?"
I grabbed her hand and kissed it again. Her cheeks turned red under her puddle of freckles.

"Ooooooweeee child. Do I get an introduction before I leave or should I just exit stage left?" Her male friend, obviously not her boyfriend, was standing there holding his bag and his shades.

"Bello Sanchez....meet Alonzo..?"

"Briggs." I stuck my hand out for a handshake. He seems like a handshake kind of dude. He grabbed my hand and shook it but I had to force it away cause he was holing it a little to long for my liking.

"Mhmmm. Wait a minute. Do you mean Rapper/Producer Alonzo Briggs???"

Loreign looked at him and back at me. I really didn't want her to know this early but I guess it's out there now.

"Yeah. That's me. Music mogul in the making."

"Mhmmmm." he leaned to the side of Loreign and whispered something but I couldn't hear. "Well. What a pleasure. I will see you two later. I have a meeting with MMG model management today. Toodles."

And with that he was gone. I turned back to Loreign who was looking at me with a questionable look.

She blurted out, "You're not gay are you?"

"Wait? what? me? Hell no. I mean I know his handshake was long but nah...no...nahhh" I shook my head to reassure her.

"Hmmm I was so sure. Maybe not this time." she shrugged and started walking to a big cabinet on the side of the room.

"Wait what? You thought I was gay? Why? Do I LOOK gay or somethin?"

"Well sorta....you can neva be to sure roun' this city. You just keep yaself real well put togetha that's all. I mean it doesn't make you gay to look nice...just forget it." she laughed nervously. She was embarrassed.

"Yeah. I just like to look good that's all. None of that other fufu shit."

I stared inside the big cabinet while holding the door open for her. It had buckets of paints, brushes, canvases and some other supply's that I was clueless about.

"Did you wana stick roun' for my class? It starts in like 15 minutes." she handed me some tubs with brushes in them. I guess she volunteered my help on her own. It was fine though i didn't mind it at all.

"Ummm Ion know. I'm not to creative with the paints and what not. The last time I painted was high school and it came out looking like a gorilla fuckin a rabbit on a boat."

She busted out laughing "Oh come on. It couldn't have been that bad."

If you only knew 😒

"I'll stay on a condition." I obviously caught her attention because she put down the canvas she was placing and walked over standing in front of me. I was sitting on the edge of the main table. She was right where I wanted her to be, all in my comfort zone.

Her green eyes lured me in closer smelling the fruity mint lifesaver on her juicy lips. I licked my lips imagining what she tasted like. Fuck. I really just wanted to devour her.

She spoke slowly looking into my eyes, "And...what might that be Mr. Briggs." her finger traced the tattoo on my forearm. I started getting goosebumps at her touch.