Chapter 7

((Lonzo))(Fit in the Mm)

I pulled up to the address that was in my gps. I was trying to be real lowkey today so I drove the Audi i8 instead of the Hummer. It seemed like a more subtle decision. I didn't want her to think I was just one of those niggas that like to flash and be extra. I make my money and I stay as humble as possible.

I walked up to the 3 story house. It wasn't huge but it was definitely nice. It had a modern zen type feel to the outside. I knocked on the door and my heart stopped.

Yo...chill out man. Enough with the scary shit.

I breathed a sigh of relief to see Freddy da freak standing in the doorway. But then I wondered why?

"Hey man wats good?" he dapped me up as he moved out the way to let me in. "Nothin much man just trying to live out hea. Hey Geneva." I smiled and made my way over to her remembering she was a hugger.

"Awe you remembered." she cheesed.

"Where is ya sister?"
"Running from you..." she said it like that shit was normal.
"Does she always run from her dates?" I just needed to know if this was a thing.
"Nah. She just real nervous thats all. She ain't been out in a while. You can goto the kitchen its back that way."

She pointed me to the big entrance. I heard somebody mumbling so I figured it was Loreign. I walked to the doorway and stood there for a minute. She hadn't even noticed me yet so I took the time to take her all in.

Lord how am I supposed to make it through this date with her looking like that. Mmm-mmm-mmm she's so fuckin beautiful. Head to toe. Perfection. What is the HEAVENLY SMELL? Is that HER? Yup im not gone make it.

I walked up to her finally breaking my gaze.
"You arigh Babygirl?"

Her concentration was cracked and she looked at me and smiled. We both melted into each others gaze as I came closer to her. You could almost see a wave of relaxation hit her when she saw me and that made me happy. I wanted her to be comfortable

"Yeah. I'm okay now. You look really nice."

"Me? Nahh this is nothing. But you...you look...absolutely amazing."

I took her hand in mine and gave her a little spin. I took a look from her curly brown hair and the flowers she had all the way to her chunky boots. Her style suited her well. Anyone else couldn't pull it off.

She was already 5'7 so with the heels on she reached my eye level. Once she stopped spinning we were face to face and the energy was obvious. I am really diggin this girl and I dont know a damn thing about her. Her vibe is just so right.

"We should prolly get goin." she looked away looking for something. She reached over and picked up her wallet.

"I'm right behind you beautiful."

We walked back through the living room and out the door. Freddy grabbed my arm on the way out.

"Be nice to my sister mane. She's delicate but she will fuck you up."
"I got you bruh."
I closed the door and walked over to Loreign who was in shock. "What? Is somethin wrong?"

She turned to me and gave me a are you serious? Kind of look. "Is that a limited edition Audi i8?"

"Yeah. I figured it would be more subtle."

"So subtlety is what you were goin fa? Cause you failed. Miserably."

"Damn well I'll try harder next time sheesh." we both laughed and I opened her door. She looked at me and held her hand out.
"Keys?"
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me Alonzo. I need the keys please."