11. Mike Tyson, boy you know I got that knockout

(Part 2) SMUT SMUT SMUT

Nick starts sucking on Clem's neck, while teasing her with the tip of his dick.

"Mmmh.." Clem bites her lip, careful not to make noise to wake up Luke, Sarah or the kids.

Especially not the kids.

"Stop t-teasing..." Clem beggs and begins to tugg on Nick's hair, twisting it around her fingers and fluffing it.

"Okay, M'lady." Nick gently slides himself into Clem, careful not to hurt her too much.

"Ahh!" Clem quickly silences herself and just makes loud whining noises.

"You'll get used to it." Nick says gruffly, holding Clem's hips and gently bouncing her up and down.

"Mmh, ah." Clem says quietly and begins to scratch Nick's back.

Finally Clem begins to feel the pain diminish into just pure pleasure.

"Ooh! Go faster, please." Nick quickly obliged and began to thrust Clem into the wall, making slapping sounds.

"N-Nickkk! Ooh!" Clem let's her eyes roll back and she feels a knot grow in her stomach.

"Oh god, Clem. Fuck." Nick throws his head back and let's his own eyes roll back.

Minutes later, Nick pulls out and releases on Clem's stomach.

"Ooh, Nick...." Clem feels her legs go numb as she orgasms, her whole body shakes and finally she releases.

"Let's do that more often..." Nick smirks and lays down on the bed with Clem laying on his chest.

"Night." Clem yawns and was out like a light.

Was that good? Idk.
Gimme your feedback!!!