heart attack(chapter 13)

Start from the beginning

(holly)

"leave"she said pointing to the door not Evan daring to look at me I a mite I deserve this but it hurt me I really like her I walked out the door past demi and slam the front door I leave the hotel and take my phone out whilst I make my way tot he beach... To Rachel"I'm really sorry I hurt you I don't no what to do I really like you and don't wanna leave it like this please text me when we can talk"xx"

(Rachel)

demi walked I'm but I didn't care I just cried she came over and hugged me "what happened baby" she said softly "we argued and I told her to leave"I whimpered out I should have went after her but she probably hates me now like most people "awk baby don't cry it'll work out" demi said trying to calm my sobs when my phone went I looked at it excepting hate. but it was holly

from Holly
"I'm really sorry I hurt you I don't no what to do I really like you and dont wanna leave it like this please text me when we can talk"xx"

I slightly smiled at this knowing she wanted to talk about it "who is it"demi said looking at me I gave her my phone to show her the text she smiled "text her to come back at 3 I have an soundcheck and interviews  3-6 yous can talk and stuff"she said handing my phone back "thank you"I said kissing her check she blushed and walked out.

To Holly
okay I'm sorry I over reacted come round at 3 demis out we can talk properly xx

moments later I received two messages..

from Holly
okay see you then xx

and the other was from someone I thought I got rid of

From Dylan
hey babes I'm sorry for everything if changed please I want you back?x

Dylan is my ex he was awful to me he used to abuse me but he mostly sexually abused me which was horrible I finally got rid of him when he got put into a detention centre for dealing drugs.

(I have changed Rachel and Holly's ages till 18 ino I shouldn't but I couldn't work with very much with two 14 year olds sorry anyway back to the story..)

"demi!!" I shouted and she ran in what's the matter rach?she said worriedly I showed her the text "who's Dylan?"she said confused "hes uh my um" she cut me of "he's your?spit it out"she said rushed "he is my boyfriend that used to abuse me"I shouted out "what!you had abusing dad and boyfriend!" she said horrified "ino not a good life but I thought I got rid of him when he got put into a detention centre but he must of got out"I said upset "why did he get put into a detention centre?"she said curiously? "dealing drugs"I said playing with my fingers "baby Tho something your not telling me!?" she said annoyed I sighed "I new it what is it?" she demanded I signed again "be didn't just abuse me he um sexually abused me as well"I said still playing with my fingers but when i looked up to demi she was mortified "I'm so sorry baby girl I promise he will never look at you never mind touch you again"she said angry kissing my check.we lay cuddling for a while until demis alarm went of "baby yoh alright?"she asked worriedly "yeah I'm fine go get to your busy day"I say "are you sure i can cancele"she said being serious "don't be silly I'm fine anyway Holly's coming round to talk"and with that she kissed my check anf left the room then I heard the front door close I lay there for about 20 minutes when the door bell rang...

ino its probably confusing but I couldn't work with 14 year olds so two 18 must do sorry for any enconvience but who's at the door is it holyl or Dylan depends on the mood I'm in when i right it ahaa but again sorry for spelling mistakes my gramer isnt the best...x