"I can't kick you out of there, that would be selfish of me."

"Then...Taehyung, let's sleep together."

"What?" Taehyung couldn't help but blush at Jungkook's sudden bold suggestion. He had imagined it once or twice before but he never thought it would actually happen. He smiled unconsciously and sat up. "Really?"

"Yeah..I mean. No, I didn't mean it like that! I mean yes I did, but..."

Jungkook blushed at the misunderstanding and Taehyung got up and laid down next to him.

"I know, I know..." He slept with his back facing him, because Taehyung was sure that if he saw Jungkook's sleeping face even once, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back.

"Goodnight."

-------------------------------------

Taehyung POV

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Jungkook's face. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful. Like always. I watched him sleep for a few minutes.

What kind of cruel test is this, God?

Jungkook, no, my crush, was sleeping right next to me. My mom wasn't home, which meant we could do whatever we wanted. Nobody was around to disturb us. I smirked. No way could I do anything like that. I can't take advantage of this innocent child in that way.

He spoke a small whisper in his sleep, "Taehyung.."

Kyaa!  I screamed internally.  Well, maybe just a peck wouldn't hurt.

I leaned in closer to his face than what I already was. Slowly, anticipating it, I closed the small gap and our lips touched just like the night before. I giggled like a Japanese schoolgirl and slightly fangirled at the tiny but special and meaningful lip contact.

I smiled to myself like crazy and sighed. He's still not awake...

Taking the chance that was granted to me, I made our lips touch once more. Then one more time. Then a couple more after that.

I sat happily in bed and laid back down to gaze at Jungkook's sleeping face some more. I enjoyed the view, not daring to do anything more. At the moment, I was satisfied.

I spent a couple more minutes staring at the beautiful boy in front of me. After a while he woke up. I gazed at him and he stared back for a second or two before he sat up quickly and straightened out his clothes. Or should I say, my  clothes.

"Oh, you're awake." I said as I sat up next to him, slightly flustered as well. For obvious reasons.

"Y-yeah. Good morning." We sat in silence for a while. Oh, how I hated it. This awkward silence. The type of silence that had followed us since that encounter with the dirty old pervert. The silence that I longed to disappear. But I know that isn't possible. Not after what I did. This is my fault.

I did my best to get rid of this silence, but no luck. Was what I did really that bad?

"Are you hungry?" I asked in attempt to get rid of the silence once more.