Chapter Thirteen

Drip. Drip.

Jungkook sat in bed. But it wasn't his bed. It wasn't even his house. Right now, he was at Taehyung's house. Using Taehyung's shower, his towel, his clothes, even sleeping in his bed while Taehyung himself slept on the cold wooden floor with only a pillow and a thin blanket.

Jungkook leaned over the side of the bed, to look at Taehyung. He didn't look comfortable. The blanket wouldn't even reach his feet and there wasn't anything underneath to at least protect him from getting a cold.

Jungkook signed, he brought the hoodie he was wearing close to his nose and sniffed happily. It smells just like him.

Jungkook suddenly shook his head. There was no way that he was in love with his best friend. Especially when they've been together for so long. And in all that time, he never once thought about him in that way. So why now?

Even though Jungkook was having trouble understanding his feelings, he couldn't bare sleeping in the nice fluffy bed while his possible-crush was hurting himself on the floor.

"Hey...Taehyung." He whispered. "Are you asleep?"

"No...I can't sleep." Perhaps it was because the floor was hard and cold. Or perhaps it was because he couldn't get over what he had done a couple hours ago. Why did I do itSure, it helped. But that wasn't exactly Taehyung's main intention. But why there, why thenThere would surely be other opportunities. Maybe he could've even waited until he was sure Jungkook felt the same. No. Jungkook is special. It would take time to get a confession out of him. A confession to who? Me? What is there to like? Much less, love?

Stop being so pessimisticThat's right. There must be something about Taehyung according to the dozens of letters he receives on a daily basis. The guy he liked was at his house, and it was the first time since he realized his feelings for Jungkook. He should be happy.

"Are you comfortable?"  Taehyung asked him.

"Uh...yeah, but...are you?"

"Its fine, you get used to it."

"No. Its not fair that I come over and take your bed."

"Its alright. You're my guest after all."

"No, this doesn't feel right. Especially after you helped m..."

Taehyung and Jungkook both remembered what had happened and blushed quietly before Jungkook spoke again.

"Just...sleep here. It's your bed not mine."