Chapter Nine

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin all went down to eat lunch. Taehyung would've enjoyed having a meal with his beloved Jungkook more if it wasn't for the awful stares that Jimin kept throwing him. Even when they weren't making eye contact, Taehyung could sense his eyes watching him as he ate.

Taehyung's eye twitched in anger. "Do you need anything?" He asked Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook, are you really dating this guy?" Jimin asked casually. Jungkook spat out his orange juice in his hand.

"A-absolutely not!" He waved his hands frantically. "He's my best friend!"

"Hmmmmmmm..." Jimin kept eyeing Taehyung.

"A-anyways..." Jungkook said as he cleaned up his clumsy mess," where did you even get that idea?"

"Taehyung told me..." Jimim mumbled. Jungkook stared at Taehyung with a look that felt half surprised and half angry.

Taehyung nervously laughed to himself,"Oh, c'mon... you believed that?!"

--------------

The rest of lunch was quiet and awkward until Jungkook suggested that they played Mario Kart. Jimin excitedly turned on the TV and jumped on the couch.

"Oh shoot!" Jungkook said.

"What's wrong?" Asked Taehyung.

"I don't have enough controllers for all of us... Wait! I think I have some in my room, I'll go get them!" He said as he started to walk up the stairs.

"I'll come with you," Taehyung followed.

"No, its fine. Enjoy the games, I won't take long," he smiled his innocent smile.

Taehyung was amazed. After all this young child went through, after how much he suffered, he still managed to think of others before himself.

"Don't take too long you two!" Jimin yelled, even though they were less than 10 feet away.

They made their way up the stairs and Jungkook started looking around his desk for more controllers. Taehyung sat on his bed, fidgeting with an iron man action figure that was close by.

"Hey...Jungkook."

"Yeah?" He answered, still looking for the extra controls.

"How come you've never mentioned Jimin to me before?"

"I didn't really see a reason to say anything. You never asked..."

"But I still have a right to know! And now I find out that he's gonna be staying with you for months?"

"I-its only until he finds someone else!" Jungkook defended himself.

"I know," Taehyung mumbled," but is it wrong to feel even a bit jealous?"

Jungkook was shocked. He had never expected that type of answer to leave his hyung's mouth. He never thought Taehyung was the jealous type, but more importantly, he didn't know Taehyung cared enough to even be jealous of someone as awkward as Jungkook.