Cast/Author Note

▪️▪️

Hi guys ^^ how are you doing? I hope you all are doing very good.

First, I want to apologize that the cover is blurry. I don't know how to make the cover look more clear. That's why I'm putting the cover here in the chapter so you can see much better.

Lastly, I hope you'll like this story. It will come soon and I really wish I can already finish "Darkness Taking Over" but I procrastinate all the time and I wish I wasn't like that. Even though I'm already in my summer vacation which I have plenty of time, I know this is taking too long. Anyways, I should stop blabbering too much and type about the characters.

P.S - Just to make things clear, the school they are going to is a school where high school and college are joined together. And soon I'll be changing the summary and the book cover.

_________________________________

[Cast]

#01 : Kang HanEul, only 17 years old and she's in her junior year. Very caring and nice but doesn't show it very often to people because she thinks it's pointless to show kindness to anyone. She's quiet and always gives the cold shoulder to everyone. She's basically mute, so many people misunderstood her that she's was born with it. Which gives her a nickname everyone calls her, The Ice Queen or Mute Girl. That's why she doesn't have any friends. But she does have one older brother. But that's not the only thing about her, she has something, a secret that's she doesn't want anyone to know.

#02 : Byun Baekhyun, appears to be 18-19 years old and he's going to be a senior. Very handsome and can be mistaken as a model and very smart but he's a delinquent along with his friends. He's also very mysterious and a playboy. Dates every girl in every month and he loves to break their hearts after their break up. Not only that his favorite thing to do would be having helpless people run in fear in their faces more importantly, weak and helpless girls. Lastly, he has one very dark dirty secret which no man will ever comprehend.

#03: Seo InNa, 17 years old and she's rich and the most popular girl in the entire school. Pretty, talented, smart, and very nice person. InNa can sometimes be also blunt. She's Baekhyun's  girlfriend. So happy to be at Baekhyun's side. Everyone loves her, they adore her because she's the sweetest person they ever known.

#04 : Wu Kris (YiFan), in his senior year and appears to be 21 years old. Cold to strangers sometimes to everybody including his friends but he is nice and warms to the people he calls family which its his friends. Can get annoyed easily that can may lead to anger and violence. But if you get to know him he's very chill person. Very handsome and cool, people thinks he gots lots of swag and fashion sense. Lastly, he's delusional about he's a great drawing artist and the same dark dirty secret like Baekhyun.

#05 : EXO, 12 mysterious handsome young men suddenly transfer to Seoul Academy where's all the straight A's honor roll and rich students studies. Which doesn't make sense when this boys are delinquents that causes trouble almost every second to everyday but they are very smart. They are certain mysterious but they give you the chills that makes you think and feel something is wrong with them. You feel something scary and dark coming around them.

--- --- --- ---

So what do you think about the characters? I think I still need to fix some of them. Also I'm sorry for the grammatical/spelling errors, I'm so sorry. I'm so excited for this story. I have so many ideas running through my head but I need to finish "Darkness Taking Over" so this story is on hold. 

I'm so sad but what do you think? Should I put on hold the story I'm working on and start with this one? Or, try to finish "Darkness Taking Over" and put this story on hold? I have no idea!! I need help. Also this story is Rated M (mature) so it will have lots of violence, sexual, some gore scenes, and harsh language. Those who are under 17, please think again. This may be uncomfortable for you.

Anyways, I'm leaving right now I'm gonna try to write the prologue and I hope it doesn't sucks. Bye bye chingus-yah~ stay safe and always be healthy!

- Bacon_Baek -

P.S - I've decided that I'm to change Seo InNa character again because the character she is now, I feel it doesn't in the story so if you see some changes throughout the story or maybe it doesn't make sense it's because I'm through the processing of editing again all the chapters. Anyways, have a nice day.